03'

*excuse any mistakes*

Ny'airi Chanel

--

When I got up the next day I was irritated just at the thought of everything. The thought of him. The thought of him looking at me.

I got up and got myself together, I took an hour long shower just thinkimg about last night.

--

As I locked eyes with him we just looked at me until a group of dudes took his attention away. Everybody in the club was going wild and my mood was ruined. I looked over at the girls and they were already looking at me with sad eyes.

I didn't wanna ruin their time but all the feeling from four years ago just came rushing back and a single tear slipped out of my eye.

The girls gathered our things and we headed for my car. Since I was still the most sober I drove.

The whole way to Lexi's house tears just kept falling out. The girls tried their best to comfort me but there was only so much they could do to help at the moment. I was so angry and hurt.

I dropped the girls off and went home and cried until I feel asleep. I cried for 16 year old Ny'airi. I cried for how she felt. 

Shaking my head at any thought of him I get out the shower and start getting ready for the day.

I am opening my books today at noon and I have to get everything ready as I only open them once every three months or so.

I decided on grey sweat pants and matching hoodie set with my silver mini Chanel. I out in some all white Chanel sneakers to match and I went to my office and started getting things situated.

I set my books to only allow 20 customers and I only have my books open for 2 months. This is the longest my books will ever be open since I don't consider myself a hairstylist. I'm a wig influencer who learned how to apply a wig really good.

After finishing all of that I posted the pictures I took last night on my main page before the night ended abruptly.  I scrolled on Instagram and seen the girls posted as well.

--

Nyairi.Chanel

❤ 💬 ⏩ 19,789 Likes Nyairi

❤ 💬 ⏩
19,789 Likes
Nyairi.Chanel: I taste as expensive as I look 👅
View all 9,354 comments
Sexylexi: you look DAMN good friend 😍
Random: 😍😍
Highoffharlow: all my bitches 10ssss 🩷
Random: hair books open in a couple hours 🤞🏾

Highoffharlow

—Highoffharlow