04'

*excuse any mistakes*

Khalil Javon - 22

--

I been out my city for 4 years for some bullshit and I had to lay low but na I'm back. When I left 4 years ago I left on bad terms with everybody but my homeboys. I couldn't let nobody know what was goin on wit me.

The whole time I was gone I thought non stop about Ny'Airi I just know she hate a nigga. If I had a choice in the matter she would be my wife right na. Ion care though cause she gon marry me before the year over.

a/n  its giving delusional 

"Aye man" My homeboy KJ said getting my attention.

"We goin to da club tonight" He said. I nodded then started rolling a blunt.

--

After chillin with them niggas, they asses left and I told them I'd meet them at the club. I took a nap before I put some clothes on.

I put on a read hoodie with my light washed jeans from Purple and my red and white 12s.

I left the house and headed to the club them niggas wanted to go to. Ion fuck with the club scene like that but since it was my first day back I told them I would go.

I pulled up and that mf was packed to the point where I almost turned around. I parked my car in the front of the building and walked straight in.

"oh my gaad girl is that Kash fine ass?" I heard some random girl ask.

"it is! when he get back in town?" u head another girl ask.

I brushed them off cause I belong to Ny'Airi ion want nun of them hoes.

When I walked in I went to my section and I seen KJ, Shoota, and Rell and a few random bitches they brought to the section. I sat down and instantly this random girl gon walk over to me. I smacked my teeth.

"man leave me the fuck alone." I told her before she even sat down.

After being here for 30 minutes I was ready to go, I grabbed a cup and poured some Dusse. I was gon give them another 30 minutes then i was finna dip cause this shit lame as fuck. The club played mama by Rob49, Skilla & Tay B.

Bitch go crop a brick of ice 'cause we young and turnt off Betty White (yeah)
Girl, that nigga ain't turnt up like he posted for, now I'm gon' treat you right (yeah)
I might buy you ice, mama (alright)
Hope that pussy tight, mama (alright)
This love at first sight, mama (alright)
You the type I like, mama (yeah)
If your ho ain't darkskin and petite, nigga, she is not my kind
We out here passin' hoes to the gang, when you treatin' his ho like wifey
Now he say he want smoke 'bout the ho, I told him, "Kill somethin' 'bout it" (yeah)
She keep askin' me how her nigga know, bitch, I ain't tell nobody (woo)