06'

*excuse any mistakes*

Ny'Airi Chanel

--

"I'm leaving the house right now I'll meet yall there." I told the girls on group facetime and hung up. Since Wynter and I were getting really close I decided that all my friends should formally meet each other. So I told them we were going to brunch.

Before getting on the phone with them I had gotten in the shower and did my hair and makeup. I quickly got ready, I decided to be cute and simple. I put on a white tube dress with  my white and gold Chanel sandals and my white Chanel double flap bag to match. I added a simple cute tennis necklace and took some pictures in the mirror then headed out the door.

About 15 minutes later I arrived to the bruch place. I walked to the hostess stand because I made  reservation. I was the first one to arrive so I ordered a drink once I sat down. 5 minutes after each other each girl arrived.

"Hey ya'll" I said to everyone.

"Hey girl" Harlow said

"Hey bitch" Wynter said

"Heyyy" Lexi Said.

(I didn't feel like typing out all they did..)

We all chatted ate and drank for a while. Everyone was getting along and I loved it.

"So since we all friends now yall should come to my little sister birthday dinner tonight then her surpise party tomorrow." Wynter said

"Sounds fun what time?" Lexi asked

"8:30 pm" She said

"Ill  be there." Harlow said

"Yay! OK well I have to finish getting shit for her birthday. Ny text me later babes." She said putting some money on the table and getting up.

"Bye yall" She said to Harlow and Lexi.

"Bye girl." Harlow said

"Bye pooh." Lexi said.

--

After brunch I headed to the mal to find a new dress for the dinner tonight. Wynter texted the groupchat I made with the girls and said that the dinner was an all black dress code. I looked through about three stores before I found a dress I liked.

Before leaving the mall I grabbed some Starbucks and then headed out.

--

It was now 6:30 and I decided to start getting ready. I played my getting ready playlist and Megan's Piano started playing.

I be working, I make moves in silence

Hoes might never like me and I'm fine with it

Nasty, I'm a real nigga fantasy