c 14

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 14/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

I will teach Ruan Ning everything in one go.
  After a day of training, Ruan Ning felt that the effect was not bad, but her muscles were sore and she felt sour when lying on the sofa.
  She thought for a while, opened the original book, and found the passage where Wu Jin appeared.
  According to the classification of millions of novels, Wu Jin is considered to be a mid- to early-stage character, and his role is that of a male supporting actor.
  At first, he appeared as a competition target for the male protagonist, but later he was subdued by Chu Dingfeng and did some dirty things specifically for him.
  The novel does not describe what Wu Jin was doing in the early stage. Anyway, when he appeared, he was skinny, vicious, and lived in the sewers for a long time, giving people the impression of being dirty and perverted.
  In addition to the change in character, there is another point. The book describes the beautiful women around Chu Dingfeng. Wu Jin is not interested at all and usually doesn't bother to take a second look.
  Wu Jin is not like this today.
  Ruan Ning said: "System, I didn't get the wrong person, right?"
  The system replied: "No, host."
  Ruan Ning guessed that something must have happened in the early stage to make Wu Jin change.
  She thought for a moment and said: "Wu Jin is assisted by Chu Dingfeng. If I prevent the two of them from meeting, will it stop Chu Dingfeng's luck?"
  System: "Of course it does, but how does the host plan to prevent them from meeting?"
  Ruan Ning Blinking: "Did Wu Jin click?"
  The system was silent for a long time: "Host, Wu Jin is the male partner of this book, and he himself has good luck. Based on your current strength, I'm afraid it will backfire."
  Ruan Ning clicked his tongue . A sound.
  The so-called luck value is actually God helping him.
  For example, if Cheng Jikuan, a medalist at the World Championships next door, is asked to shoot Chu Dingfeng, the gun will definitely explode first, let alone whether the shot will be accurate.
  Thinking that she would have to get up early tomorrow, Ruan Ning put away the original book and prepared to go to bed: "Okay, then we should act according to the situation."
  But the system suddenly shouted: "Host, there is something going on over there at Chu Dingfeng!"
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows. , quickly took out the durian, washed cherries, and grape melon seed mineral water from the space.
  "What's wrong with him?"
  The system said: "Someone is picking his lock."
  "Oh, haha." Ruan Ning threw a cherry into her mouth with interest, and then picked up the fragrant durian: "Can they pry open it? ?"
  The system monitored Chu Dingfeng's door: "There is a difficulty. After all, the male protagonist has transformed the door."
  "I would also like to thank the host for helping him show off his wealth, otherwise these people would not have come to Chu Dingfeng so early. It's just that It's hard to be a great weapon."
  Ruan Ning said: "The ants will bite the elephant to death, and even if Chu Dingfeng makes the house impregnable, won't he go out to collect escape cabins in the past two days? Is he really a coward?"
  The system was delighted: " Yes, with so many people targeting him in advance, it is in danger for him to go out this time. The host is indeed very witty."
  Ruan Ning: "Stop flattering and give out more rewards."
  The system laughed and said: "No, I helped last time The host settled in advance, and the main system held me accountable. In the future, rewards must be really seen before the rewards can be issued."
  Ruan Ning doubted: "Really?"
  The system immediately said: "Of course, what is my relationship with the host's father? You are me. The master, I am your elf."
  Ruan Ning couldn't help but laugh: "Okay, are you still prying at the door over there?"
  "It's still there. Chu Dingfeng has noticed it and is watching behind the door with a glass of red wine. ."
  Ruan Ning thought to himself that he is indeed the male protagonist, and no one will have to pretend to be him.
  She continued to eat fruit and monitored each person and system for a while. Nothing really happened, and Ruan Ning went to take a shower and go to sleep.
  The next day, she took the rubber boat and a series of equipment to the corridor.
  Cheng Jikuan and Cheng Jiqiu were already waiting for her. Seeing Ruan Ning holding so many things, Cheng Jikuan silently stepped forward to take over the rubber boat.
  He was also carrying a backpack and something long behind him, wrapped in cloth, and he didn't know what it was.
  Cheng Jili was still depressed and worried about the two of them going out: "You must be careful outside and retreat if you encounter danger."
  Ruan Ning smiled and said: "Don't worry, we are just going out to have a look."
  Cheng Jili looked at his home Brother: "You have to protect yourself, and you have to protect Ning Ning. I don't have to give up the things. We both have to suffer when we have troubles. Isn't this the case since childhood?"
  Cheng Jikuan: "I know."
  Seeing Ruan Ning standing aside While waiting, Cheng Jikuan sped up his words and said, "You have to be careful at home. Don't make mistakes out of sympathy. Even if there are old people and children begging you, you can't open the door, let alone give it to food. Do you understand?"
  Cheng Jikuan said. Taking a breath: "I know, brother."
  Ruan Ning turned around and opened the two chain locks, and the two quietly walked out of the safety door.
  Cheng Jili bit his lip, carefully closed the two doors, and locked the chain lock.
  Cheng Jikuan stretched out his hand and tried it, confirming that his sister had not made any mistakes due to carelessness, and told Cheng Jikuan again: "No matter what happens, don't go out."
  Cheng Jikuan nodded: "Promise to complete the task."
  Ruan Ning could see that the two brothers and sisters were very serious. Worried about the other party, he said: "Let's go and get back quickly."