c 55

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 55/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

When my brother comes back later, we will start moving things. Ruan Ning: "
  Okay, I will help you protect the supplies. If your brother can't survive in the disaster camp in the future, he can still come back."
  Cheng Jili immediately said: "He's not so miserable, right? " Ruan
  Ning saw her exaggerated expression and couldn't help laughing: "Who knows, maybe you will beg me again in the future." "
  Cheng Jili laughed.
  In the afternoon, Cheng Jikuan came back from the refugee camp and began to put supplies at Ruan Ning's house. The
  remaining items he had were mainly dried meat and rice, as well as some medicines and imported snacks found in the villa area. Ham, etc.
  All the compressed biscuits were taken away.
  In addition, the most firewood was stored. Cheng Jikuan was stocking up on this more than a month ago during the cold wave, and now there is enough storage capacity for three rooms.
  Half of it was given to Ruan Ning and the others. , and half of it was brought to the refugee camp for use.
  It would take a long time to move the firewood, plus other belongings. Sun Yongchao gave him three days, hoping that he would finish moving as soon as possible and perform his duties immediately.
  Ruan Cifeng took the initiative to ask for help and let him Cheng Jili just had a good talk with Ruan Ning and stopped worrying about moving.
  Three days was a long time but also very short.
  After finally moving the things, Ruan Ning handed Cheng Jili a bag of frozen food. Dried fruit.
  "I bought this in exchange for at the small market. I originally wanted to share half of it with you. Ruan Ning said: "Now that you are going to the refugee camp, I will give them all to you as a parting gift."
  Cheng Jili couldn't laugh or cry: "What do you mean by breaking up? Our friendship will last forever. " Ruan
  Ning stuffed the freeze-dried fruit to her: "Anyway, you have to be careful outside and listen to Sister Lingxia more often." "
  Cheng Jili nodded.
  Ruan Ning took out another set of exercise books: "This is my gift to Qin Yue and You Mingyan. You must hand it over to them for me. Cheng
  Jili admired her: "You are really a devil aunt, and you still want to torture the flowers of the motherland." "
  Ruan Ning chuckled.
  After Cheng Jikuan's brother and sister left, only Ruan Ning's family and Wenmei on the seventh floor were left in the whole building.
  Ruan Ning simply told Ruan Cifeng not to go out in the future. There is fuel in the space, so there is no need to worry about it for the time being. This.
  Wu Dawei had been delayed for three days. Seeing that the heat was about the same, Ruan Ning set off for the small market.
  Still waiting in the small office for a while, Wu Dawei hurried over and asked before he entered the door: "Sister , what is your boss thinking about it? Ruan
  Ning said: "Brother Wu, you didn't even say hello when you saw me, but just asked our boss?"
  Wu Dawei laughed: "Isn't this impatient? " Last time you left the compressed biscuits with me, I looked at them without daring to move, guarded them with greed, and even dreamed of doing more business with you. Ruan
  Ning sighed: "I really dreamed of you."
  Wu Dawei was surprised: "Your boss is willing to collect antiques? "
  "Well, I'll just take two or three of them. " Ruan Ning said: "The price won't be too high." Wu
  Dawei rubbed his hands: "We can easily negotiate the price. After selling ginseng last time, there are still people who want it. They have been chasing after me for the past few days."
  "What kind of antiques do you want? I'll get them for you. " Ruan
  Ning looked at Wu Dawei and said, "Can I take a look at them all and touch them? I have seen them in the museum from a distance before, and I want to see them for a long time today." Wu
  Dawei thought for a moment: "Okay, if you are willing to wait, I will go back and get it for you now." Ruan
  Ning laughed: "Brother Wu, bring them all. I have to see what old antiques can be exchanged for food today." "
  Wu Dawei was overjoyed.
  After about an hour, Wu Dawei returned to the office with many people.
  Ruan Ning looked at about a dozen adult men, and the power bank was also inside. It seemed that he was getting better and better.
  The box probably contained Twenty or thirty items, almost as Ruan Ning expected.
  Over there, Wu Dawei directed the crowd to put the things on the table, and then ordered them to wait at the door.
  Picking up a large box from the table, Wu Dawei handed it to Ruan Ning: "Look at this. The person selling it said it was a family heirloom. He also said that his ancestor was a tomb robber. I don't know if he has read too many novels. "
  Ruan Ning opened the box and found a white jade pot inside.
  No need to identify it. The jade is delicate and warm, and the entire pot body is exquisitely made. The pot body is imitated in the shape of a pumpkin, and the spout is a lamb's head.
  In In ancient times, this carving was extraordinary.
  System: "Ding dong, trigger the guardian skill. "
  This jade is a palace item. It is a high-quality Hetian white jade. It was deeply loved by an emperor and empress two hundred years ago. The empress once had great power in the government and deposed two emperors one after another. Her fortune was astonishing." "
  "The following are the precautions for guarding jade. "
  White jade is precious. Guardians, please take more care of it and protect it from damage. You will receive 0.4 luck value every day." "
  Ruan Ning was shocked.
  This was the highest luck value she had ever seen.