c 46

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 46/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Outsiders came to exchange them. Some said they touched them from the water, some said they picked them up. Who knows where they got them, but there were no bullets. "
  I won't sell it even if I have bullets.
  Ruan Ning deliberately showed envy: "How many more of these do you have? Wu
  Dawei immediately put away his pride: "There are only a few, so I can only sell you a handful. Our boss is still thinking of ways to get bullets." If your down jackets weren't of high quality and we all wanted to wear them, I wouldn't have revealed this to you. "
  At this point, Ruan Ning estimated that the team's bottom line had been wiped out, and said readily: "Okay, a gun in exchange for 50 down jackets. I definitely did not treat Brother Wu badly. "
  Then I also want the two puppies, but I can't afford the price, which is 15 pieces for each puppy." "
  Wu Dawei yelled: "This price is not unfair. We have given you our feelings and capital, but the price you offered is too low. "
  I won't tell you anymore. For all the clothes here, I will add a lucky number for you, 800 kilograms of compressed biscuits, and then our deal will be settled."
  Ruan Ning said: "I also have a mink coat and at least 2,000 kilograms of compressed biscuits. " "
  Wu Dawei shook his head: "A mink coat is inconvenient to move around in. How can anyone buy this now? Ruan Ning said: "
  Why not? I will point you to a place." The two
  of them whispered to each other, and Wu Dawei said suspiciously: "There really is such a place, why don't you go?" Ruan
  Ning said: “We don’t have time for retail sales. Brother Wu, tell me why I can plunder so many clothes from the villa area. Of course it’s because of my connections. You go to that place as I told you, and the price will be doubled for you. Wu
  Dawei pondered: "You saved our family's life last time. This time I still believe you. The 1,500 kilograms of compressed biscuits were taken as news that I bought you." Ruan
  Ning smiled: "Okay, 1,500 is just 1,500." "
  Anyway, it's just the clothes, a gun, two dogs, and 1,500 kilograms of compressed biscuits. It's a pure profit.
  Afterwards, Wu Dawei went to pick up the things again and took people to move all the clothes away.
  Ruan After Ning waited for the system to confirm that there was no one around, she put the gun and the compressed biscuits into the space.
  This hand/gun was similar to the one in her hand, and should have the same bullets, but it was best for her to consult Cheng Jiyue tomorrow.
  Ruan Cifeng and Ruan Cifeng hid the puppy in their windproof clothes and set off home.
  Because they had skates, they were very fast.
  After entering the house, Ruan Ning quickly took out the puppy: "Mom, hurry up Put it in your space, don't freeze it to death. "
  Zhou Sulan was surprised: "The puppy I got today? "
  In Ruan Ning's hand was a yellow native dog. It was thin and dying and still trembling.
  Zhou Sulan immediately took the puppy into the space and at the same time took the one in Ruan Cifeng's arms.
  Both puppies were Yellow, with excellent leg proportions, it should be the kind of big yellow dog with a thin waist and long legs.
  After entering the space, the temperature is suitable, and there are chickens, chickens, ducks and little friends. The two little dogs have frightened expressions and are full of curiosity about everything. , the little short legs seemed to want to explore, but did not dare to move.
  Ruan Ning couldn't see these, she thought for a while and asked: "The little dog won't bite the chicken cubs, mom, can you do it?" Space isolation to prevent them from killing each other? Zhou
  Sulan shook her head: "It's okay. They can't fight. I don't know why." Ruan
  Ning guessed that this was the benefit of fully automatic breeding: "Then feed them a little food, don't feed too much, or they may not adapt to their gastrointestinal tract." "
  Zhou Sulan nodded, found the leftovers, heated them, and put them in the space.
  The two puppies had never eaten anything so fragrant, and they were too hungry. They hesitated to see if there was anyone around them. People rushed to the rice bowl and ate hard.
  A smile appeared on Zhou Sulan's face.
  Ruan Ning couldn't see inside the space. Seeing Zhou Sulan's expression, there should be no problem. She took off the mask and scarf covering her face, and then took off the heavy Two pairs of gloves and a hat.
  The fire was burning in the house. Ruan Ning sat next to the return air stove and felt her body temperature slowly rising to a more comfortable state.
  At this time, she said to Ruan Cifeng: "Dad, tomorrow It should be okay for you to go out with brother and sister Cheng Jili, right? Ruan
  Cifeng frowned: "You want to go out alone?"
  Ruan Ning said: "I have something very important. " "
  After a pause, Ruan Ning added: "And the gun I got today. As long as it is confirmed that it can use my bullets, I will start teaching you how to use it. It's just that it's inconvenient to shoot, so I have to use it. Find opportunities to go into the wild. "
  Zhou Sulan's eyes were filled with joy: "You still got a gun? Ruan
  Cifeng said proudly: "Your daughter has inherited her business skills from me. She won't let go when she sees a puppy, until the other party shows her trump card."
  Zhou Sulan: "Isn't that inherited from me? " I'm the one who runs a supermarket. Ruan
  Cifeng smiled flatteringly; "It's inherited from both of us, and both of us have contributed." Ruan Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "
  Yes, yes, it's all your credit." "