c 75

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 75/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

, those big guys you have, what if they arrest someone? "
  There is only one way to trade. You transport the gold to the place I designate, and I will tell you the current location of the batch of materials." Sun
  Yongchao glared at Ruan Ning.
  Ruan Ning said innocently: "Brother Sun, there is nothing we can do about this. For them, you have guns and cannons."
  "We have guns and cannons, but we won't hit our own people. " "Sun Yongchao said: "Okay, I agree with your trading method, but if there is a problem with gold..."
  Ruan Ning said: "I definitely can't run away. Ruan
  Ning smiled at him: "Brother Sun, hurry up and get the gold. I'll be waiting for you on the seventh floor of the former Financial Building." "
  Although 1,500 kilograms of gold is worth more than 400 million, it is actually not much.
  Not to mention using tools, even relying on manpower, 30 people can do it.
  It only took two or three hours for Sun Yongchao to make the gold After getting it, they sent it to the Financial Building.
  Ruan Ning told him the location of the supplies as agreed.
  Leaving a team to guard Jin Zi and Ruan Ning, Sun Yongchao took the others out quickly.
  About two hours later, three people A soldier returned excitedly and informed the people who stayed behind that they could evacuate.
  In other words, the transaction was successful.
  3,000 kilograms of bacon!
  Each of them can get a share of meat to eat!
  The little soldiers were overjoyed, said hello to Ruan Ning, and hurried They left together.
  To be on the safe side, Ruan Ning did not collect the gold immediately.
  She first used the invisibility device, and then used the function of detecting hostility to search the entire surrounding area in an hour to confirm that Sun Yongchao had not left any tail.
  In her heart , Breathing a sigh of relief, Ruan Ning returned to the room where the gold was kept and put 1,500 kilograms of gold bricks into the space.
  The gold instantly became 3,000 kilograms.
  That is 900 million.
  Ruan Ning piled them together with the previous gold and looked at it. The golden little Jinshan was smiling all over her face.
  And next to the gold, she still had more than 300 cubic meters of space.
  These places were prepared for traveling in two months. The bigger the space, the better.
  She thought silently in her heart. After going back, Ruan Ning's figure disappeared. In

  the RV, Ruan Ning appeared.
  It was already early in the morning, Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan were still waiting for their daughter, and their shoulders relaxed when they saw her coming back.
  Zhou Sulan asked: "Have you changed everything? Ruan
  Ning nodded.
  Ruan Cifeng was curious: "Really exchanged for gold?" "
  Ruan Ning took out a gold brick for him with her left hand, and another gold brick with her right hand.
  Zhou Sulan's face was pleasantly surprised, and she took the gold brick and weighed it in her hand: "I have never seen a gold brick in all my years. How much does this weigh?
  Ruan Ning said: "Two pounds. " "
  Two pounds! " Zhou Sulan's eyes gleamed: "Oh my god, two pounds of gold. How much did you exchange for it in total? Do you have 100?"
  Ruan Ning said: "After doubling it, it will be 3,000 kilograms. "
  Zhou Sulan was confused: "How much? "
  Ruan Ning repeated: "3,000 kilograms. " Ruan
  Cifeng was also frightened: "3,000 kilograms of gold, how many bricks are that, and how much is it worth?" Ruan Ning smiled and said: "
  Actually, we can't spend it, so it's probably only more than 900 million." Ruan
  Cifeng suddenly beamed: "It's okay if you don't want to go out and take a look. You can quickly take out the gold bricks and give it to your father." "
  Ruan Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but she could understand Ruan Cifeng's mood and released all the golden mountains in the space.
  Well, the golden color was a bit dazzling.
  Ruan Cifeng couldn't help smiling: "My dear, don't take it back today, I want it. Sleep inside the Golden Mountain. "
  Zhou Sulan is usually a very reserved person. At this time, she nodded repeatedly: "Yes, yes, I also want to try sleeping in Jinshan. "
  Ruan Ning was so happy that she thought about taking all the gold back into the space, building it into the shape of a house, and then releasing it. At
  this time, Ruan Cifeng's eyes disappeared from laughter.
  The next night, Ruan Ning organized Dried meat and candies were put in small cloth bags.
  Cheng Jiqiu would set off tonight.
  She decided to go there early so that she could talk for a while.
  She left the villa area at around six o'clock and arrived at almost 7:30 Air-raid shelter.
  Unexpectedly, this place was particularly lively today. Instead of staying inside the air-raid shelter, people built two large stoves outside. Then they moved out stools and chairs and waited in the open space in anticipation. Porridge
  was being cooked on one of the stoves.