c 97

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 97/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

The road over the mountains is not safe either.
  Driving is not convenient either.
  Ruan Ning decisively took out three electric motorcycles from the space, which can not only walk around the streets but also save energy.
  But there is no highway, and there are no road signs, so they move forward slowly. Occasionally, they may encounter broken roads and can only take detours.
  Once you take a detour, you can easily get lost.
  At night, the three of them didn't know exactly where they arrived. Anyway, there were some low-rise bungalows in front of them, and most of them had collapsed.
  They walked some distance and pitched their tent farther away from the house.
  Ruan Cifeng didn't sleep all night last night and ate something in the tent to catch up on his sleep.
  Ruan Ning asked Zhou Sulan to watch for half the night, and she stayed for the rest of the night.
  It was almost 1 o'clock in the morning when she woke up. At this time, there was a full moon in the sky and the sky was filled with stars.
  The night is actually not that dark.
  Ruan Ning sat in front of the bonfire, rarely interested in looking up at the sky.
  At this time, the system suddenly prompted; "Host, it has been detected that there are high-level hostile humans approaching within a range of thirty meters."
  "Number of people, thirteen."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows. There was no village in front of the house or a shop in the back. Why? Are there any diaspora‌?
  She calmly took out a hand/gun from the space, walked to the tent and woke her parents up.
  When Zhou Sulan was about to ask a question, Ruan Ning covered her mouth and made a silencing gesture.
  Zhou Sulan understood immediately, and Ruan Ning handed her a gun.
  During this time, the system again broadcast: "Host, detected the approach of a high-level hostile human being within a range of twenty meters."
  "Number of people, thirteen."
  Soon, the distance reached ten meters.
  Ruan Ning handed the night vision goggles to her parents, then opened the tent and walked out. According to the system's directions, she saw someone squatting there.
  There was no sense of ceremony, so Ruan Ning turned on the hand/gun safety and shot directly.
  The sound of "bang" was deafening, and the peaceful night was broken.
  Someone yelled over there: "The other side has a gun! Let's go together."
  Ruan Ning guessed that this group of people thought they were hiding in the dark night and thought they could use the human sea tactic, but they didn't know that their positions were all exposed. Within her monitoring range.
  Without hesitation, Ruan Ning shot the man who spoke directly with his second shot.
  At this moment, the ten people surrounding them did not dare to move.
  Ruan Ning knew their location clearly. She pointed the gun/barrel eastward and fired again silently.
  Another person fell down, and the remaining people were out of breath and dared not breathe, knowing that they were facing a tough fight.
  Suddenly, a whistle sounded in the distance.
  These people retreated quickly without hesitation, not forgetting to drag away the bodies of their companions before leaving.
  Ruan Ning took out the night vision telescope and looked in the direction of the whistle.
  But apart from a figure, nothing could be seen.
  She squatted on the ground, and when she got up again, her hand/gun had been replaced by a large sniper.
  Ruan Ning has not used this thing since she got it. The key is that there are too few bullets, only two boxes.
  Aiming through the night vision device, the sniper gun made a sound of breaking through the air at night.
  Unfortunately, this shot missed.
  Ruan Ning felt regretful and asked the system: "Is there anyone else around?"
  The system replied: "There are no humans within thirty meters, but there is a mouse."
  Ruan Ning: "...This creature is quite strong."
  After sighing, she said to Ruan Cifeng: "Mom and Dad, please don't sleep tonight. Look around, and I'll follow you to take a look."
  Ruan Cifeng frowned: "Are you alone?"
  Ruan Ning left the RV where it was: " Well, don't worry, I will come back if there is any danger."
  Ruan Cifeng nodded: "Then be careful."
  Of course Ruan Ning had to be careful, she used an invisibility device directly, and then followed the group of people.
  With her current physical fitness, this is not difficult.
  This group of people ran for more than half an hour and arrived at a wild camp.
  What can I say about this place? In short, everything is very simple. Even the sleeping area is made of wooden boards and plastic. If it collapses, it can be tidied up again.
  Because they were dragging three corpses, the air was filled with the smell of blood.
  Ruan Ning walked around to the front of the camp and counted the number of people there and found that there were 27 people in total.
  For a diaspora community, the number is not small.
  The leader was a man in his thirties, with a displeased face: "What's going on? Even if these people have guns, how could they discover your location?"