c 126

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 126/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Make a circle and scout to the west.
  Here you can see a river across the city, but the other side of the river is obviously not as lively and lively as here, and the number of zombies is not that exaggerated.
  After observing the surrounding situation, Ruan Ning took back the drone.
  At this time, she suddenly remembered that the system reward had a compass.
  Generally speaking, the system will not give you a compass for no reason, not to mention that it emphasizes that it can be used in any scene. Since you don't know how to clear the level now, it is better to follow the compass direction and go all the way south.
  The south side has just been scouted. There are zombies swarming with zombies at subway entrances and commercial centers.
  Ruan Ning began to think of a way.
  The first way is to use teleportation. You can move 1,500 meters away three times. After three days of moving like this, you can leave the zombie-dense area.
  There is another way, you can start from the north where there are fewer zombies, and then go south after leaving here.
  The third method is to use grenades to humanely eliminate the zombies below.
  The advantage of this is that you can test whether there is a reward for killing zombies. The disadvantage is that it makes noise and the surrounding zombies will gather here.
  Ruan Ning doesn't know if there is any evolution in this zombie world. It would not be wonderful if there were any second-level zombies or third-level zombies.
  All in all, the third method is the most risky, the second method is troublesome, and the first method is time-consuming.
  After much thought, Ruan Ning decided to hold on.
  Early the next morning, Ruan Ning continued to fly the drone to find a suitable teleportation destination for herself.
  There are no zombies within a range of 1,500 meters. It is best to have a closed and safe environment, so you don’t have to worry about being attacked by zombies when you set foot.
  It took about an hour for Ruan Ning to plan the route.
  When she was about to use teleportation, she suddenly paused, took out two drones from the space, hung food on them, and sent them to the group of people she discovered yesterday.
  The drone will not be taken back, lest they see where it ends.
  After the operation was completed, Ruan Ning didn't bother to see if they were grateful or anything else, and she had no way to care about their internal distribution. She used teleportation to reach the first destination.
  When it landed, the treasure map suddenly lit up with a small green dot.
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows.

Chapter 89
  When I first started using the treasure map, the logo was a treasure chest, so I knew clearly that it was the treasure location.
  What does the green dot mean now?
  Ruan Ning thought for a moment, took out the drone from the space, and put a cloaking device on it.
  According to the location indicated by the treasure map, Ruan Ning controlled the drone to fly there, passing over the heads of countless zombies, and finally reached the green dot indicated by the treasure map.
  Well, it's a bunch of zombies.
  Just seeing it from the camera, Ruan Ning could imagine what it would be like to have so many zombies gathered together. She continued to control the drone to fly at low altitude to observe the difference between these zombies.
  Soon, Ruan Ning discovered that one of the zombie fingers could set fire.
  This zombie should have been a male office worker when he was alive. He was carrying a gray computer bag on his back. He may not have a very high IQ. A charcoal-grilled zombie.
  Apparently, the green light represents mutation?
  According to the novel routine, this kind of zombie has a crystal core in its head, and after eating it, it can awaken supernatural powers.
  Ruan Ning is interested in awakening supernatural powers, but has no idea about taking the heads of enemy generals from the crowd of thousands of soldiers. With her current ability, entering a zombie group is like delivering food.
  What does the green dot on the treasure map mean?
  Do you want to warn her to stay away from there, or do you want her to kill the mutated zombies?
  No matter what it meant, Ruan Ning decided to act according to the original plan first.
  After three flashes, she arrived at the roof of the building 1,500 meters away. The building here was much shorter than the one yesterday, with only thirteen floors in total. Downstairs was a chain hotel.
  Ruan Ning used a drone to conduct reconnaissance in the morning and found that the roof door was closed.
  After blocking the door with heavy objects as usual, Ruan Ning continued to take out the drone and used it to survey the surrounding environment.
  Compared to the commercial plaza, there are half as many zombies here. I don’t know how the business of the hotel downstairs is, but there aren’t that many zombies on the street anyway.
  There are no other green dots on the treasure map, probably because it is the early days of the apocalypse and there are not many mutated zombies.
  Ruan Ning felt relieved and was about to take out the RV when a scream suddenly sounded from downstairs.
  "Eh?" Ruan Ning was stunned: "Is there someone downstairs?"
  Just as he was thinking about whether to use a drone to take a look, the sounds below became extremely rich. Not only were people screaming, but there were also "dong dong dong" sounds. Ruan Ning felt like the soles of her feet were vibrating due to the sound of something.
  There was a loud "bang" sound at the end, and Ruan Ning felt that the wall downstairs collapsed.