c 24

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 24/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Guess what Chu Dingfeng will do next.
  "His biggest problem now is where to find women. According to Chu Dingfeng's personality and his preference for beautiful women, he will probably start with acquaintances."
  System: "What does the host mean?"
  "I guess he will be the day after tomorrow at the latest, maybe Tomorrow I will find a way to find Zhou Xiaoran." "
  In the original book, he appeared as a lifesaver. Now he does not have this condition. It is estimated that tomorrow he will find an excuse to say that his home was robbed, and ask Zhou Xiaoran to borrow food and take advantage of her sympathy. My heart depends on her."
  The system couldn't believe it: "No way? This means we will reach the same destination by different routes."
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "Not necessarily, Zhou Xiaoque who has food is not that easy to deal with."
  Ruan Ning also thought of another one. The problem is, it’s just hard to say right now. After all, it feels like that.
  The next day, Ruan Ning went to take over the shift with Cheng Jikuan as usual.
  Cheng Jili had a high fever last night. Fortunately, he was taken care of by a doctor and is fine now.
  Ruan Ning guessed that Wu Jin upstairs must be feeling uncomfortable.
  After Cheng Jikuan returned home, Ruan Ning was also preparing to go back to the house to exercise. Unexpectedly, loud crying suddenly came from upstairs.
  The crying sound went all the way down the stairs until it stopped on the 18th floor. A dirty aunt about fifty years old appeared at the entrance of the stairs, crying all over the corridor.
  "My poor son!"
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows, how could she say this? It's like hiring a mourning team at a funeral. Even though you are crying, you can't feel any sadness at all.
  The aunt sat down in the corridor and continued to cry: "Is there anyone here? Come and comment on my Lin Zijie. This woman shot him with an arrow. He is almost dead now. Who will pay for my son's life?" ."
  "Isn't there any justice?"
  "If my son dies today, I will crash to death here." "
  My son, my darling."
  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."
  The next door just said Cheng Jikuan, who was returning home, frowned and opened the door when he heard the sound.
  Except for him, I believe that the cry has attracted the attention of many people, but they did not dare to go upstairs to look around, and they only dared to talk about it downstairs.
  Wu Jin is trying to commit a bitter plot.
  Ruan Ning glanced at Cheng Jikuan and said, "Did I disturb your sleep, or should we take her away?"
  Cheng Jikuan pondered for a while: "No, I can sleep."
  Ruan Ning: "Okay, Then you go to bed, I'm going to practice the compound bow."
  Cheng Jikuan nodded. When the aunt outside saw that the two were actually leaving, she strode to the security door and stretched her arms into the window.
  "You two evil-hearted things! You actually turned a blind eye to the families of the victims. Let me tell you, if you don't give me antipyretics and anti-inflammatories today, I will bump my head into your door and die." "
  I'll see how you behave in the future . How should you behave? When the water recedes, you will have to bear two lives."
  Ruan Ning saw that although this man was a little dirty and his hair was splayed, he didn't look like an ordinary person who was starving to death, so he smiled and said: "Lin Mom, right? If you are killed, we don’t know how to behave, but you don’t have to be a human being anyway.”
  The aunt’s eyes widened: “What do you mean, are you refusing to save me? Why are you, a little girl, so vicious-hearted?” "
  Give me the medicine, and I will write you a letter of understanding and intercede with the police for you in the future."
  Ruan Ning said, "Why should I ask you to intercede? Your son is a robber and has robbed a lot." Human? I was acting purely in self-defense."
  "Besides, your son was pulled as a shield. You should cry to President Wu Jin."
  The aunt blushed and said, "I don't care, anyway, I need antipyretics and anti-inflammatories. , it's best to take Dr. Zhu back to me, otherwise my son's life will be lost."
  Ruan Ning: "Are you sure it's your son and not President Wu who is dead?"
  The aunt said quickly: "Of course it is. My son."
  Ruan Ning said with a smile: "Your son is injured. He doesn't need hemostatic medicine or a bandage to wrap the wound. Did he pull out the arrow? Will he get tetanus if he gets infected again?" The
  aunt choked: "Of course he does. Antipyretic medicine! His wound is infected and he has a fever. He also needs anti-inflammation."
  Ruan Ning took a moment to look at her: "Let President Wu use his brain. Don't tell me that you are crying here today. You are really crazy. If you die in the stairwell, the most I can do is water bury you."
  "You want medicine and a doctor? No way."
  The aunt took a breath, knowing that she couldn't get the antipyretic medicine.
  Her eyes wandered wildly, and she suddenly changed her words: "Okay, I know you have a problem with President Wu, and I was forced to come down by him, so just give me my son's medicine." "
  I want a bandage and hemostasis." Medicine."
  Ruan Ning: "I'm sorry, I don't have any either."
  The aunt hesitated and began to cry again: "My poor son! What if you keep me in the future? The white-haired person will send the black-haired person, and I will return it. It's better to die."
  Ruan Ning and Cheng Jikuan looked at each other and retreated home.