Episode 7: Kill the Absolute Justice.

(3rd pov)

The scene starts in the red light district as we can see Tatsumi, Leone, Alpha and y/n as he is in his shadow suit.

Tatsumi: So this is the capital's red-light district? It makes my heart race.

Leone: Oh? Your straightforward reaction is pretty cute. Now the... Time to get to work, and repay those debts. Transform: Lionel!

 Transform: Lionel!

Leone: All right. Changing into this always gets me pumped!

Tatsumi: Wow!

Y/n: That waw cool.

Leone: Now, let's sneak in and kill them.

She says taking Tatsumi bridal style.

Tatsumi: Huh?

Alpha: Well since you are not as fast as we are Leone needs to carry you.

She says as Leone starts running fast as y/n and Alpha follows them.

Tatsumi: W-Wait. W-W-Wait! Wh-What?

He says while screaming.

(A/n Opening music here or opening chapter)

Episode 7: Kill the Absolute Justice

Camera then shows as they run through the roofs unnoticed by guards as they made their way inside and they are in the attic of building.

Leone: Whew! Made it.

Tatsumi: You call that "sneaking in"?

Alpha: He is right you could to it more quietly.

She says as Leone opens one of the doors.

Leone: Take a look.

She says as they look inside they see a bunch of womans who are druged by the pink mist that is created by some machine. As Tatsumi is shocked someone goes inside the room.