Episode 24(final): Highest (part 2)

(3rd pov)

Episode 24: Highest (part 2)

The scene starts as Minister sends a blast  at Tatsumi as he then turns and destroyes the third rocket.

Y/n: No.

Wave: Tatsumi.

He says before being hit by multiple lasers. As he turns off his armor camera then switches back as minister shoots at Tatsumi giant one as it hits the ground it shows that Tatsumi isn't there as he is carried by Bulat in his new armor.

Tatsumi: Bro...

Bulat: hey Tatsumi.

He says as he places Tatsumi down.

Bulat: Tatsumi. It's not over yet. You remember what i said. You'll have some painful, despair-ridden experiences. In fact, most of them will be tragic. But we chose to walk this path.

Tatsumi: Bro...

Bulat: We'll take on this dirty work. And change the world. After we finish, we can disappear.

Tatsumi: Bro...

Bulat: So don't give up. And SHOUT IT OUT, TATSUMI! WITH YOUR RAGING SPIRIT!

As he yells y/n turn and smiles as then camera switches to Akame and Kurome.

Akame: Made in ancient times, the evolving armor...

As then minister sends a blast at Tatsumi and Bulat. But both of them dodge as Tatsumi armor evolved.

As then someone is coming closer to palace as y/n sees seryu with coro

Y/n: Seryu? What are you doing here?

Seryu: Finishing the plan. Coro, number eleven.

She yells as she throws Coro at robot as he pulls out a rocket.

Y/n: Tatsumi, Bulat help me carry it.

Bulat/Tatsumi: Roger!

They yell as three of them carry the rocket while minister tries to shoot them down. They manage to dodge as they are near him y/n takes the rocket and plants it on the back of robot and clicks the button as the robot starts flying to space.

Minister: What the hell.

As camera switches to Alpha.

Alpha: Mission success. Now it's his turn.