Episode 21: Kill the Carnage.

(WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL BE HAVING A SMALL SPOILER FROM EMINENCE IN SHADOW MANGA FROM THE ARC THAT WILL BE THE MOVIE SO JUST A HEADS UP)

(3rd pov)

The scene starts in palace as we can see the map of capital as every capital base is marked destroyed.

General: What? There was another surrender without any bloodshed?

General2: Honestly... How can they be so disloyal?

Minister: Well, the viceroys in remote regions were those who were demoted for opposing the capital in the first place. It's no suprise they would betray us.

General: H-However, they already capture all of our bases and the rebel army will reach the capital ---

???: Stop panicking.

They person says as general turns towards that person.

General: C-Commander-in-Chief Budou...

Budou: They say the military should keep their mouth shut about politics. I've abided by that maxim, but given the circumstances, I can't keep quiet either, Minister.

Minister: My, that's harsh...

Budou: "Protect this kingdom." For a thousand years, this mission has been bestowed upon my family. I shall sever whatever disturbs the nation's peace, with my own hands. Regardless of who or what it may be.

Minister: Oh, how terrifying. But you need not worry. Even if the masses rebel, we have countermeasures in place. Allow me to introduce you... In order to maintain public order within the capital, a new elite unit has been established!

He says as Syura comes in the room.

Syura: Pardon the intrusion.

Minister: He's too incompetent to be a commander, but I've chosen my son, Syura, for the job.

Syura: Ah, so you're the infamous Commander-in-chief. I heard that only General Esdeath can match your strength. There's no need for someone of your rank to step in, just because some have decided to rebel. Simply leave it to me.

He says as Budou is leaving.

Minister: Oh? Where are you going?

Budou: There are always a few rats that sniff around before the whole swarm arrives.

Syura: Jeez... Doesn't he know he can sit back and relax?

Minister: Now, Syura... I'll be observing what you can do. To determine whether you're worthy to be my successor.

Syura: Yeah, I'll be looking forward to it. Hunting some rats, huh? It'll be the perfect warm-up.

(A/n opening music here or opening chapter for part 2)