Episode 12: Kill the Mad Scientist.

(3rd pov)

The scene starts in the middle of night at the base as we can see a room as bunch alcohol there and we can see Leone and Akame on bed as y/n is under them and Leone wakes up as she stands up and puts her clothes on.

Leone: Oh, yeah... We were up all night with y/n's homecoming party and we got so drunk that me and Akame drag him to his room. And after some time we passed out on the spot...

She says leaving the room as it shows y/n who has bags under his eyes.

Y/n: Note to myself NEVER let Akame drink alcohol or she'll become monster, since she was the one who suggest Leone idea to make out with me, as Leone was drunk as well.

He says as it shows image of Akame and Leone dragging y/n to his room. As in present he shivers. As then camera switches outside as Leone comes out.

Leone: I'm still sleepy.

She says as she goes towards water and washes her face but she then spots something in water as her image changes as the knive goes towards her face as the guy comes out of water.

Guy: I did it, Lord Stylish. I took one down!

He says as camera switches to Stylish as the one who hears the minion is a girl with ears like mouse.

Girl: "I'm continuing the mission," so he says, Lord Stylish.

Stylish: Excellent. You indeed have the knight's role. You flew right into the enemy territory. Now attack, Team Stylish, with passion and intensity!

(A/n opening music here or opening chapter)

Episode 12 Kill the Mad Scientist.

Stylish: The troops havs entered the base. And the show begins... I'm getting tingles down my spine.

He says as camera switches to an office as we can see Alpha, Gamma and two members there.

Member: I beg your pardon. But we have guests.

Gamma: It seems the base has been find out.

Alpha: And he send trops here. In any case, Nu. I know you're new and it's late, but treat our guests with proper-

Gamma: Lady Alpha... Please allow me to handle this.

Alpha: What?

Nu: What?

She says as it becomes quiet.

Alpha: In any case, Nu... I know you're new and it's late, but treat our guests with proper-