Episode 15: Kill the Giant Danger Beast.

(3rd pov)

The scene starts were we left off.

Esdeath: So this isn't a dream.

Y/n: Well i guess it's time... To try convice her to join Revolutionary Army. Also, why not just put that thing out of it's misery?

As then camera switches to Lubbock and Tatsumi as they Lubbock's strings alarm them.

Lubbock: An intruder from the base of the mountain? What's up with this speed? This isn't normal!

He thinks as camera switches to the caped man as he is running to the top of mountain.

Caped man: Stylish's mementos are essentially all dead, huh?

As then camera switches to Lubbock as he and Tatsumi are hiding in bushes.

Tatsumi: we'll hide and let them pass. Y/n still hasn't come back, either. It's starting to smell suspicious.

As then camera switches back to caped man as he is jumping across mountains.

Caped man: I've come back to you, imperial capital! Hehaha.

(A/n opening music or opening chapter)

Episode 15: Kill the Giant Danger Beast

The scene cuts back to y/n as we can see Esdeath hugging him from behind.

Esdeath: Undoubtedly, this is y/n's scent. You're the real thing. I was lonely.

Y/n: Wh-Why are you here?

Esdeath: Lately, I've been exterminating the Danger Beasts harassing the capital. What are you doing here?

Y/n: She's suspicious of me. If I don't answer carefully, I'm doomed. Um, before that, do you mind doing something about this position?

Esdeath: No.

Y/n: When we're this close, i can't concentrate...

Esdeath: I won't let you run again.

Y/n: It's to test my skill!

He says getting out of hug.

Y/n: I heard a lot of danger Beasts roam around here!

Esdeath: Then you're here to fight them, too. Well? Have you joined the Revolutionary Army?

Y/n: Not yet. But I don't intend on changing my mind. I'm currently training myself to be a warrior.