Episode 16: Kill the Religious Organization

(3rd pov)

The scene starts in capital as we can see a guy in a room.

Guy: Livestock... Livestock... Livestock. Everyone has a splendid look on their faces. Feeble pigs, simply existing to be exploited. Wine bought with citizen taxes sure is delicious.

Maid: Master, it's time for your massage.

Guy: Oh! Today, I'd like the refreshing, full-body rubdown.

He doesn't say further as the maid impales him with needle in neck as the maid changes into Chelsea.

Chelsea: The job's done. What the hell kind of massage did he even want?

She says as then the sound of footsteps was heard as Chelsea uses her Imperial Arms. As Kurome and Wave comes into the room.

Wave: We're the Jeagers! Due to an emergency, we'll be inspecting your quartes!

Kurome: Wave...

She says as Wave sees the guy's dead body.

Wave: We were too late...

Chelsea: So our information was leaked, and I almost ran into tbe Jeagers.

She says with camera switches to the base.

Mine: And you still managed to safely escape. You're pretty tough.

Chelsea: He owned a few cats. So I transformed into one and snuck out.

Mine: I would have had difficulty getting out. I hate to admit it, but your Imperial Arms is actually pretty useful.

Chelsea: For someone like you, with a recognizable face, the situation's pretty tough. For now on, you can just leave everything to me.

Mine: Chelsea...

Chelsea: So while i'm out, babysit the hideout, okay? Miss Substitute.

Mine: How dare you insult your comrade like that? You're unforgivable!

She yells chasing Chelsea.

Tatsumi: Even thought you've said similar things before...

Sheele: Bearing this incident in mind, the Jeagers seem to be targeting us directly now.

Y/n: All the new Danger Beasts have been exterminated, and since Esdeath will be joining Revolution she wants to test you.

Lubbock: On a southern island, with a beautiful woman... It isn't like i'm jealousy or anything. And you even convince her to join. And it isn't like anyone's jealousy or anything. No, seriously...

He says crying.

Leone: Wipe your tears, Lubba...

She says as she brings y/n head to her chest.

Leone: Here, reward for such feat! There! There!

Y/n: I can't breathe.

He says as Najenda comes to the room.

Najenda: As long as I've known her, She's always been tough... But i did not expected for someone to make her change sides. That managed to surprise me. But until the revolution we still need to fight her as an enemy, so give it your all.

Tatsumi: As long as you've know her... Speaking of which, how old are you, boss?

Najenda: I'm in my mid-twenties, but Esdeath is younger.

Tatsumi: Boss, I didn't know you were that young! So unexpected!

He says earning a beating from Najenda.