Episode 8: Kill the Three.

(3rd pov)

The scene starts in place as we see that Esdeath have arrived at capital.

Emperor: General Esdeath, your victory over the northern region was outstanding. We have prepared ten thousand gold as your reward.

Esdeath: Thank you. I shall send it to soliders I left in the North. They will rejoice.

Minister: Esdeath has no intrest in authority or politics whatsoever. To her, fighting and conquering the enemy is everything. She is free to do as she pleases,  as I continue to control the kingdom. Everyone wins... What a perfect hand to play.

Esdeath: As I have returned to the capital, I shall be sure to annihilate Night Raid, which has hindered my lord.

Emperor: The task will be daunting. I'd like to offer the general more than simply gold. Is there anything you desire?

Esdeath: Let me see. If I may...

Emperor: Yes?

Esdeath: I was thinking I'd like to fall in love.

She says shocking everyone in room as minister froze.

Emperor: O-Oh, is that so? You are indeed, of age and still unmarried

Emperor: O-Oh, is that so? You are indeed, of age and still unmarried. Then let me offer some options. What do you think of the minister?

Minister: My lord!

Esdeath: As much I appreciate it, given the minister's high blood pressure, he may not live to see tomorrow.

Minister: How rude! I am in perfect health.

He says eating sushi.

Minister: Very well, then. What type would intrest you, General?

Esdeath: I have very specific standards. I don't believe there are many who fit my criteria. I shall have my preferences written down and eventually presented to you.

(A/n opening music here or opening chapter)