Chapter 1

Girl : "Run faster!! Or else we will get caught!"

Chaser : "Search for them, they can't run away from us for longer!!!"

—-------

Pandit ( Hindu Priest), "Son, fill the vermilion in her hair parting."

The duo looked at each other thinking if they should still continue further or not, but the guy looked up and seeing something, he picked up the vermilion and filled in her hair parting.

After some more rituals the pandit (priest) said, "All the wedding rituals are done, from now on you guys are married to Vihaan and Aahi."

The newly wedded couple looked at each other with mixed emotions, still processing the incident. If only they had the chance to escape at the right time things would have been different.

Thinking about why they wanted to escape their own wedding?

Then let's get to the point where this all started and why two complete strangers ended up marrying each other.

Aahi is a twenty three year old girl who came to visit her uncle, to enjoy a mini vacation before her final exams to enjoy a little before she steps into the working life. Her uncle lived in a small village in Uttarakhand, she even had to change buses. No direct bus to Mumbai was available there and only three buses came there, one in the morning, one in the afternoon which was her bus and one in the late evening and that too if it comes.

Since even the bus stop was far from her uncle's place, and her uncle and aunt both ran a small Dhaba (road side cafe). Aahi told them she would go herself and since she had visited them alone many times they let her.

There was around one hour for her bus to come, the timings were always uncertain so she had to go there early.

So she decided to roam around for a while and buy something to eat on the way, after handing her clothes bag to the stall owner nearby she went to look around.

While she was returning to the bus stop a girl in a wedding dress bumped into her causing her to stumble.

Aahi quickly held the girl and asked, "Hey, Are you okay?"

The girl who was in tears and very scared answered, "Please save me, or else they will forcefully marry me to an old man."

Aahi's eyes widened in shock, looking at the girl's state it didn't seem like she was lying.

Deciding to help the girl, she looked around to see if any type of transport was available because the only bus that would come here was after around thirty minutes, which was her bus. Aahi held the girl's hand and started to run to a place where they could hide.

While they were running a guy who was behind the young girl saw them and around five to six guys started to run after them.

There were still around ten minutes left for the bus, so Aahi went to the small stall owner and requested him to hide the girl for just ten minutes and begged him telling him how the girl's life would be in danger.

The owner who knew Aahi and saw the girl in such a situation felt bad and decided to help her, since she reminded him of his daughter.

Aahi then took her backpack and rummaged through her things, finding something she squats down with the girl and said, "Here take this, it's my ticket and take some money, it will help you while traveling. And yes, once you reach the shahar (city) take the bus to Mumbai, this ticket has every detail."

The girl looked at Aahi emotionally and asked, "What about you miss?"

Aahi answered, "Oh I will go back to my uncle's place, don't worry about me."

The girl smiled as tears of gratitude flowed from her eyes, she held Aahi's hand and said, "Thank you! I will never forget your help. Can you tell me your name, so in future if I ever get a chance to repay you I can do so."

Aahi squats down with her and answers, "Aahi Mehta, what's your name?"

The girl smiled and answered, "Pari Singh." Before they both could say anything else they heard noises.

It was one of the guys chasing them, "Search for those two girls! The one helping Pari should be caught as well!"

Aahi went closer to the stall so they couldn't find them, just then they heard the bus coming. Aahi sighs in frustration about the timing of the bus and getting pepper spray from her bag. She signs Pari to get up and follow her quickly.

Getting up they ran towards the bus. The men were quick enough to notice them, Aahi pushes Pari to go ahead and get on the bus. Aahi then sprays pepper spray on all of them and runs towards the bus as well.

The bus was about to start, Aahi who reached the bus, bumped into someone but not noticing that she helped Pari get on the bus properly and telling her to stay safe and not worry about anything else she waved her a bye as the bus went away.

Aahi looked back and saw that the guys were trying to rub the effect away and decided to run back to her mama's place to save herself.

When a guy who was pissed about his bus being missed, seeing her about to run away, held her hand and said, "Hey, because of you I missed my bus, at least you can say sorry."

Aahi turned around to face him. Vihaan who was pissed about the situation forgets everything for a second and is busy admiring Aahi.

Just a few seconds felt like hours for him, he came out of his admiration as he felt Aahi trying to get out of his grip.

Aahi who was in a hurry said, "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to make you miss your bus, but can you let go of my hand? Or else I will end up in huge trouble."

The guy sighed and said, "Okay but can you tell me when another bus to the shahar (city) comes?"

Aahi bites her lips nervously and replies, "I myself don't know, as I have come here to visit my uncle, now please let me go or else even you will end up in trouble."

Saying that she tried to get out of his grip but the guy misunderstood her said, "Wow! First because of you I miss my bus and now you don't even want to hel-"

He was cut off when he heard a scream, "See there is that girl!! There is a guy with her, catch him as well!! Don't let them slip away again, we have to make sure that we catch them and show the boss who helped Pari, find her as well! She must be nearby."

Those people didn't realize that Pari had taken the bus as they were busy trying to calm the burning sensation in their eyes and seeing Aahi at the bus stop, they thought Aahi had hid her somewhere. So two guys searched around while the others ran after Aahi.

Aahi, hearing the voice instead of letting go of her hand, held the guy's hand and ran away with him.

The guy was confused, but seeing four men run after them he decided to question her later.

They ran for around ten minutes and seeing a place with a lot of people they decided to go in there, but little did they know the place they entered was where their fate became one.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The first chapter ends!! 

So how was it everyone? Did you like it or was it nah?

What do you think will happen next? The person who guesses it right will get a shout out! So comment below! 

Do vote if you had a fun read!

PS : Don't forget to follow my Instagram acc for spoilers! 

https://www.instagram.com/sammy_writes_07?igsh=MTU2a3k2dW1jdXdneg==

Stay happy stay healthy