Chapter 6

The duo nodded and getting up started walking towards the dining area. Aahi's dress got tangled on the table stand near the sofa while walking, causing her to fall and Vihaan who was near her caught her.

Vihaan holding her in concern said, "Look where you are going stupid, what if you fell and hurt yourself."

Aahi got out of his grip and said, "Thanks for the help."

Aahi then started walking as she didn't want to argue with him, it would be better if she avoided him because she didn't want to be shouted at and she was still hurt by his words in the taxi, she was polite with him as his uncle was present.

They both sat down on the table opposite to each other while uncle was thinking about what kind of a person Aahi was, as a man who has seen how the world is and works quickly understood that Aahi is a pure hearted girl, she could easily dump everything on Vihaan and act as a victim to come in their family but she took the responsibility of her doings even though most of it wasn't even her fault.

Uncle turning to Aahi asked, "By the way Aahi, where are you from?"

Aahi turned to him and answered, "Sir I'm from Mumbai."

Uncle, surprised, asked, "Oh, even though we are from Mumbai, this is nice. But what are you doing here then?"

Aahi smiled and said, "Yes, that's good, we can get divorce more conveniently. I'm here to visit my mama's (maternal uncle) place before my final year exams of MBA starts because after that I will be joining the corporate life so I thought I should have fun. What about you guys? Are you here due to work?"

Uncle nodded and said, "Yes we came here for some work. So what reason will you give your family about reaching home late?"

Aahi answered, "I will tell them that due to some technical issues the bus wasn't working and I have to stay at the hotel for tonight and I will take the next bus tomorrow."

Uncle looked at her worriedly and said, "But beti what if those men in search of you go there? And the way you both described those guys they seemed dangerous, it's a miracle that you survived. Even if you want to go by train they might be there."

Aahi smiled at his concern and answered, "Then I will stay in a hotel for 2-3 days."

Uncle thought about what if the people who were after her come and search for her in places, plus she is alone right now, what if something happened to her, he had started to worry about her since she was a young girl.

Uncle then suggested, "Oh then how about you stay with us for 2-3 days and go back with us as we are here for a few more days."

Vihaan looked at his uncle in disbelief. While Aahi looked at uncle and answered, "Thank you for the offer sir, but I can't trouble you guys any longer, it's a huge favor that you guys are letting me stay here overnight. So I will leave tomorrow afternoon."

Uncle knew he can't force her to stay and didn't say anything else. After dinner uncle said, "Beti Aahi, I'm Nilesh, you can call me uncle from now on, you don't have to call me sir."

Aahi smiled and said, "Okay! I will call you Uncle from now on!"

Nilesh smiled and said, "Good. If you want you can go to sleep. Ramu will show you the guest room."

Aahi nodded a yes and said, "Yes I'm really tired, I would appreciate that. Thank you."

Nilesh called Ramu and told him to guide her to the guest room. Ramu happily assisted Aahi and took her to the guest bedroom.

She thanked Ramu and closed the door. She quickly went through her bag and removed the extra pair of tee and leggings she always carried in case of emergency.

She quickly went to the washroom to wash her face and change her clothes. Going in and looking at the mirror she saw her mang filled with vermilion and the mangal sutra. She held the mangal sutra and remembering the events she started to sob. Controlling herself she washed away the sindoor and removed the Mangal Sutra. After changing her clothes she laid down on the bed tired because of today's events.

Thinking about everything today she felt like it was a dream, but she very well knew this happened in real life, remembering the wedding moments made Aahi emotional.

It was a once in a lifetime moment which happened this way, it was not what she had thought, in her mind it was all about those sweet and magical moments.

Then thinking about it and how dangerous the situation was and remembering Vihaan's words Aahi wanted to cry but calming herself took her phone out and called her mother to inform her that she will take a bus tomorrow instead.

Vihaan went to his room as he was tired, Nilesh followed him and said, "What happened Vihaan, you look very frustrated."

Vihaan replied, "Leave that, what about our deal? Did we miss it?"

Nilesh nodded a no and answered, "No they decided to accept the email as I explained your situation."

Vihaan sighed in relief.

Nilesh asked, "Now tell me beta, why do you seem so frustrated?"

Vihaan sighed he was in thoughts as to why Aahi was so calm and collected about everything and answered, "So how else should I react chachu? See the situation, plus that girl Aahi, all she does is keep saying thank you and sorry and not give a damn about the situation, she is such a carefree girl, she thinks everything is a game!"

Nilesh chuckled and said, "What else can she do right now beta? She can't reverse time and make everything right. Even though she is not at fault, she was just helping a girl so how would she know she would get in such a huge mess?"

Vihaan scoffed and replied, "So? She shouldn't have helped her! Because of her, I'm a part of this mess!"

Nilesh kept his hand on Vihaan's shoulder and said, "If you think about it, even if you made a mistake, you should have let go of her when she said she is in trouble, if you did, she would be safe at her mama's place and you would be here."

He continues, "And whatever happened after that was your fate, that was no one's fault. Just imagine how scared Aahi must be by facing all this, but she still accepted it all and is trying to move on. It would be best that you accept it so you will not feel frustrated or angry with it and it will all become easy."

Vihaan sighed he knew that very well himself, and realized that it was his fault as well because when she was saying that she was in trouble and had to go he didn't listen and held onto her. Even she wouldn't want to be married to a complete stranger this way, yet she didn't say a word. He then remembered how he blamed her for everything on the way back and regretted it.

Nilesh then asked, "By the way does she have clothes with her? Or will she sleep in that uncomfortable attire?"

Vihaan, realizing that, said, "I think while helping the girl her bag was left behind, wait I will give her my clothes so when she leaves tomorrow she can use them." Saying that he walked to his wardrobe, taking a tee and track pants went to her room.

Vihaan was about to knock on the door, but stopped when he heard her talking with her family. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The sixth chapter ends here!!

So how was it everyone? Did you like it or was it nah?

Do vote if you had a fun read!

Don't forget to follow my Instagram account for spoilers!

Story spoilers of Sufiyana Ishq would be posted now on my Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/sammy_writes_07?igsh=MTU2a3k2dW1jdXdneg==

Stay happy stay healthy