Chapter 2

As Aahi and Vihaan got in they quickly found a place to hide and catch a breath.

Vihaan then looking at Aahi asked, “What the hell is going on!? Why did you take me along with you?”

Aahi takes in a deep breath and answered, “Actually I was helping a girl run away from those men, because they were trying to get her married to a old guy forcefully, and while doing that I didn’t realize you were behind me and wanted to get on the bus. Plus you heard them right? They were going to catch you as well because they thought you helped me save Pari. I’m truly sorry to have caused you such inconvenience.”

Vihaan looked at her dumbfounded. He couldn't believe this was really happening but thinking this all was a stupid joke he started laughing, leaving Aahi in confusion.

After he finished laughing he said, “Do you even realize how stupid it sounds!? This all seems like a scam. Oh wait it is a scam, that’s your plan right, even those guys are a part of it right?”

Aahi looked at him shocked, how can someone come to such a conclusion! In her defense she said, “Oh mister, don’t speak nonsense, You also heard and saw everything, plus I don’t even know you!”

Vihaan scoffed and said, “Oh really? Then if you truly wanted to help that girl, why didn’t you call police?” Keep your stupid plan with you, I’m out of here.”

Aahi looked at him angrily and said, “Fine! You can go, like I care, anyways those guys didn’t see your face properly so go and if you want I can give you the ticket fare or the amount to go there by a taxi.”

Vihaan scoffed and said, “Oh please I don’t need your money, oh and be careful or else who knows what those guys would do with you.”

Aahi was pissed about him accusing her nonstop and said, “Oh please, I don’t need your fake concern, I can understand why you would have such a doubt, but then shouldn’t you be on the way to run away from the scam? First I don’t even know you, I saved you yet you keep on being rude, so please be on your way or else who knows my men will hit you on your head from behind.”

Aahi finished sarcastically and turned opposite of him.

Vihaan scoffed and said, “Well all the best in scamming someone else.” Saying that he went away happy thinking he saved himself from a scam.

Aahi looked around as well trying to find a chance to escape.

Vihaan was about to leave the place when he saw those men entering, he hides thinking they will catch him and overheard them talking.

The main guy said, “We have to search for them, because only they know where Pari, our boss’s bride, is, or else I don’t know what boss will do with us.”

One of his men replied, “Don’t worry boss, we will find Pari and that girl as well who dared to spray pepper spray on us! We won’t spare her! Plus that guy who helped those two we will catch him as well.”

Everyone agreed as their eyes still had the burning effect and were discussing what they will do once they catch her.

The two guys who were finding Pari near the bus stand arrived as well and said, “Boss we couldn’t find Pari, who knows just where those two have hid her.”

Hearing them Vihaan started to have second thoughts about the girl, was she really in danger? Or was this all still part of their plan? But deciding that it was none of his business he decided to go away while he can.

While he was walking away he heard a shout, “There she is! The girl! Catch her!!”

Here Aahi who thought she was finally safe started to run away, but unfortunately they saw her. She started to run faster praying to Lord Hanuman to help her.

Vihaan seeing her ran and seeing one of the guys running after her decided to follow them because he couldn’t shake off the feeling about him being wrong and the girl really needing his help.

Aahi was caught by the leader as he was the closest to her and others were coming towards them. He held her neck and chocking her asked, “Tell me where did you hide Pari!!!!”

Aahi tried to break free but since his hold was very strong, she sprayed pepper spray on him again and made a run even though she had a difficulty in breathing because of his tight hold.

Suddenly a hand pulled her into an alley.

It was Vihaan who pulled her arm which held the pepper spray and shuts her mouth with the other hand so she couldn’t scream and said, “It’s me, the bus guy, we should return back to the public wedding it will be the safest place for us.”

Aahi was crying, she was thanking all the lords to have helped her. Seeing her, Vihaan said, “I know you are scared right now, but let’s go, we don't have time.”

Aahi nodded realizing that and they entered the wedding hall again as quite and quickly as possible, while those guys were searching for her at other place.

Seeing them enter, a female staff member came up to them and asked, “Excuse me, what is your couple number? And why aren’t you guys ready yet?”

Hearing the question both looked at each other. Aahi then looked around where they were, and looking around she saw those men from a distance, they had still not thought of coming back to check. 

She then looked at Vihaan and the girl who was waiting for answers.

Aahi pulled the staff inside to a pillar so they could not be seen and said, “Ma’am actually we just arrived, some men are beind us, so please help us.”

The staff looked at both of them and misunderstanding the situation said, “Oh! It seems like a serious situation, wait a minute I will be back with our manager.”

Saying that she left while the duo looked at eachother confused about what just happened. But thinking that she went to get some help they both sighed a sigh of relief.

The manager looked at them and said, “Hello! Mera naam Rajesh hai, meri staff Neha ne mujhe sab bataya, kaise tum dono ke picche gunde pade hai kyuki tum dono ek dusre se pyaar karte ho aur families nahi maan rahi.”

Hearing the manager Vihaan and Aahi both looked at each other dumbfounded.

Aahi nodded a no and tried to explain the truth, Vihaan who was frustrated about the over all situation and the staff members being so ignorant looked away to let out his frustration but seeing that those men had came back in to search for her said, “Yes sir, it’s like that, we want to get married but can’t because our families are against it due to cast difference, so can you help us? Can you registr our name here?”

The manager and the staff looked at them with pitiful eyes and the manager said, “Don’t worry, first let’s go to the private room, we will help you, follow us.” Saying that the manager and Neha started walking.

Aahi looked at Vihaan with wide eyes which were filled with confusion and questions, Vihaan just eyes her to a direction, she turned to look there and saw those men searching for her seeing that she turned to Vihaan and shared a sweet smile and decided to play along.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The second chapter ends here!! 

So how was it everyone? Did you like it or was it nah?

What do you think will happen next? The person who guesses it right will get a shout out! So comment below! 

Do vote if you had a fun read!

PS : Don't forget to follow my Instagram account for spoilers! 

https://www.instagram.com/sammy_writes_07?igsh=MTU2a3k2dW1jdXdneg==

Stay happy stay healthy