Chapter 9

Aahi got ready, she wore her yesterday's lakhnavi kurta and went downstairs to ask about the nearby shops available.

Going downstairs she saw Vihaan and Nilesh talking seriously about some work, so as not to disturb them she was about to walk away when Nilesh who noticed her said, "Are beta what happened?"

Aahi turned and answered, "You guys are working so I thought I shouldn't disturb you."

Vihaan answered, "Oh it's okay, tell us what is it Aahi?"

Aahi smiled and said, "Actually I wanted to buy some clothes since I gave the bag of clothes to Pari, the girl I helped. So I wanted to ask you guys the way to any nearby clothing shop."

Nilesh smiled and said, "Aahi you are such a selfless girl!"

Aahi smiled and said, "Thank you uncle! But there are some who see that as stupidness."

Vihaan scoffed and said, "What else do we call a stupid person if not stupid?"

Aahi looked at him and said, "Oye mister smartpants! I study MBA from the number one college of Mumbai okay!? That too on scholarship!"

Vihaan was impressed but didn't want to lose the fight so clicking his tongue he said, "I gotta talk to the college, they are accepting anyone now!"

Aahi glared at him and was about to say something but Vihaan changed the topic and said, "Chachu I just remembered, our car is repaired, it must be here anytime now."

He said that because he knew that his uncle would bring up the suggestion of Vihaan taking her to go shopping.

Nilesh smiled and said, "Oh that's great! Do one thing, you take Aahi for shopping."

Aahi looked at him in shock while Vihaan smiled happily about his uncle following what he thought.

Nilesh continued, "Now where will you go alone, you don't know the ways plus for three days you are our responsibility."

Aahi nodded a no and said, "No uncle it's okay."

While Vihaan replied, "You are right chachu, Aahi let me get ready, after that we can go?"

Aahi smiled and said, "But what about your work?"

Nilesh replied, "Are he has no work today, you guys just enjoy your date."

Hearing this Aahi and Vihaan together said, "Chachu/Uncle!"

Nilesh acting said, "Are sorry I meant your shopping."

Vihaan got up and said, "I will go get ready." Saying that he went to his room.

While Nilesh invited Aahi to sit with him. Aahi smiled and went towards him, sitting down on the sofa with him she asked, "Uncle do you guys prefer to travel by cars?"

Nilesh smiled and answered, "Yes, me and Vihaan both like road trips a lot so when we can we always travel by car."

Aahi nodded and asked, "But such long journeys don't you get tired, from Mumbai it must have taken you guys around thirty hours."

Nilesh smiled and answered, "Not at all, we take breaks and to rest during night we go to hotels."

Aahi smiled hearing this and said, "Oh I see. Even though I like to travel, I always come here by bus so I can enjoy the scenery well."

Nilesh nodded and said, "That's good, then you won't have trouble with us."

Aahi nodded a yes.

Vihaan, getting ready, came down and said, "Let's go Aahi?"