Chapter 13

As they were about to go back to the car a guy in black clothes asked, "Excuse me! Have you guys seen her?" Asking that he pointed at a picture.

Both of them looked at the picture. Aahi froze seeing the picture. Vihaan quickly realized who she might be and replied, "No we haven't."

The guy nodded and went away to ask someone else. Aahi sighed in relief and said, "Seems like he doesn't know me."

Vihaan nodded and said, "Let's get out of here quickly." Saying that he held her hand firmly and started walking towards their car.

Reaching towards it Vihaan quickly opened the car for Aahi and making her sit he went to the drivers side while Aahi put on the seatbelt.

Aahi, realizing that those men were still searching for Pari, thought about just how much she owes Vihaan. If he didn't come back then who knows what would have happened with her.

She was in deep thoughts and didn't realize Vihaan was calling out her name. Vihaan seeing Aahi not reacting kept a hand on Vihaan's shoulder making her flinch.

Aahi looked at Vihaan and said, "Thank you Vihaan for saving me! We don't know what you might have saved me from a possible hell! What if those guys caught me?"

Vihaan, seeing her so panicked, replied, "Hey don't think about that! Let's focus on going back home, they won't do anything to you! I'm here! And believe it or not I can fight."

Aahi calmed down a little, chuckled and replied, "Then I will rely on you!"

Vihaan smiled seeing that she had calmed down and started driving. Both of them let out a sigh after knowing they were out of the area.

While driving back Vihaan decided to talk with Nilesh about this.

As soon as they reached home Vihaan took the things inside.

Nilesh greeted them with a smile and said, "You guys are right on time! The first batch is ready! Wash your hands and join me!"

Aahi, giving a small smile nodded and went to wash her hands.

Vihaan kept the bags down and said, "Chachu, book the earliest flight back to Mumbai right now, we can't waste any time."

Nilesh, hearing the seriousness in his voice, asked, "Why beta what happened?"

Vihaan sighed and answered, "Those guys were still searching for Pari, it's better we get out of here. The sooner the better."

Nilesh sighed and said, "Oh god! It's good that you got Aahi out of it, or else who knows what they would have done with this angel. Anyways I will book the tickets for you, go freshen up."

Vihaan nodded and went to wash his hands and face but remembering something he said, "Wait chachu I forgot to give you her details! I will be back."

Saying that he rushed to his room and came back with something. It was their marriage certificate.

Vihaan, seeing Aahi's details, said, "Chachu she is 23 years old and her surname is Mehta. Oh and book economy tickets!"

Nilesh smiled and said, "Why? You don't want to impress her?"

Vihaan replied, "Knowing her, she would want to pay for her fare, it's better we don't pressure her or make her feel uncomfortable in any way." Saying that he went to his room.

Nilesh smiled at his nephew's thoughtfulness, the guy who only thought for himself and his loved ones is now thinking about a matter which would be considered small in his eyes.

Aahi came back and happily said, "Uncle shall we get started!?"

Nilesh smiled at Aahi and said, "Of course! If you had taken any longer I would have finished all of these myself."