Chapter 3

They reached the private room and the manager said, "Don't worry, no one can enter here. You guys wait here while we make the arrangements."

Aahi and Vihaan both at the same time said, "Thank you! You guys are angels!" The staff just smiled and quickly went to arrange things.

Aahi and Vihaan who were holding hands broke the hold.

Vihaan then said, "Now let's make a plan to get out of here, we gotta run away fast!"

Aahi replied, "We can't go out now, those men are still inside this place, we can do one thing, what if we get ready and run away while we are all alone, since we will be in our wedding attire they won't recognize us quickly."

Vihaan smiled at the plan and said, "Oh that's a great plan let's do that!"

Both sensing that the staff are coming back, they quickly returned to their characters.

Vihaan in the voice of a concerned lover said, "Don't worry baby, our Lord Shiva is with us, see that's why we met such good people we will be okay."

Aahi smiled sweetly at him and coming more closer and replied, "You are right but I feel bad about our family not being present with us on our big day."

Vihaan holding her cheek said, "I know, even I'm sad about that but once they see how happy we are together they will accept us."

Aahi nodded and said, "Yes that's true, we should focus on our wedding since it's our big day."

Vihaan with a sweet smile said, "Now we will become one, I can't wait."

Aahi nodded and said, "Me too."

The staff taking that as a hint came in with their clothes and helped them get ready.

As the manager got in Aahi said, "We will never forget the fouvour you are doing on us, you guys are God sent. Thank you so much."

The manager smiled and asked, "Sister, It's nothing like that, even we are happy to get a chance to help two people who love each other become one. Neha will help -"

He paused as he didn't know their name. Aahi smiled and said, "My name is Aahi Mehta."

Vihaan taking that as a cue said, "Mine is Vihaan Arora."

The manager smiled and said, "My staff will assist you both in getting ready."

Aahi then asked, "But what about those men?"

The manager smiled and said, "Don't worry sister, we won't let those guys harm you, now just think about your wedding. Leave everything else to this brother of yours."

Aahi smiled emotionally and with her whole heart said, "Thank you brother."

The manager just smiled and took Vihaan to a different room, while Neha and some other female staff helped Aahi in getting ready.

While everyone helped Aahi happily thinking they are helping them, she was feeling the guilt of lying, she then prayed, "Oh Lord Hanuman, please forgive me for lying, you know why I had to take such steps, I didn't have a choice, so please forgive me for lying to such good people."

Then she thought to herself, "I will have to make sure me and Vihaan can run away at a good time."

Vihaan seeing the clothes was uncomfortable, he never thought he would be wearing such clothes, but not having a choice he played along.

While wearing the clothes he thought, 'I will have to make sure me and Aahi escape somehow, I don't want to end up getting married.'

After wearing the clothes he was the first one out so Aahi could get ready.

After thirty minutes they got Aahi ready with light make up and a wedding dress. They got her to the mandap where Vihaan was already waiting since he got ready sooner.

The manager then informed, "The wedding will start in a few moments, when the Hindu priest arrived just follow his instructions and you will be married."

The duo thanked him and the staff went away to check other couples and preparations.

The duo sat down and Vihaan was the first one to break the silence, "Hey, when are we running away from here? Because I don't wanna marry you."

Aahi replied, "Likewise mister! Let's run away now, no one's attention is on us."

Vihaan scoffed and said, "Thank god, seeing how stupid you are I thought you might be dreaming about our marriage life right now."

Aahi gasped at the words and angrily replied, "Oh mister please, I would never marry a rude person as you, now let's go?"

Vihaan got up as Aahi said that, as Aahi was getting up she saw those men searching for them.

Aahi pulled Vihaan down back and said, "They are near here, if we run now they might follow us."

Aahi seeing them held Vihaan's hand tighter, while that guy was choking her she had realized just how scary the situation was, and she never wanted to face those guys again.

Vihaan sensing her fear said, "Hey don't worry, they won't recognize us like this."

As he said that, the manager approached those men and told them to leave if they were not family members. The guys tried to come up with excuses to stay but the manager made sure they were out. Seeing them go out both sighed a relief.

The manager approached them and said, "See, I made them go away didn't I?"

Aahi finally removed the vile knowing those guys were not there anymore and with a huge smile said, "Thank you brother, you are the best!"

The manager seeing her dolled up smiled and said, "Wow I have to say, my sister is looking beautiful."

Aahi giggled and said a thank you.

Vihaan, seeing her smiled a little thinking the same, she did look beautiful, and thought, 'Is it the make up or the wedding dress? She looks so beautiful.'

But realizing what he was thinking he stopped thinking about it and looked away from her.

The pandit came and the manager deciding to full fill his roll as a brother, stayed there. Aahi and Vihaan looked at each other in worry, not knowing what to do. The manager was present with them the whole time. Now they were thinking if they had no option but to go on with the marriage.

During the wedding, those men had somehow sneaked in again so now they had to quickly completed the wedding rituals so they could not be caught when Aahi's face was been seen and could run away from them and save their life.

Because now they were sure, these guys would try to catch them no matter what, but the only good thing that happened was that there were only three guys present seemed like the other three went away to search for them elsewhere.  

--------------------------------------------------------------

The second chapter ends here!!

So how was it everyone? Did you like it or was it nah?

What do you think will happen next? The person who guesses it right will get a shout out! So comment below!

Do vote if you had a fun read!

PS : Don't forget to follow my Instagram account for spoilers!

Story spoilers of Sufiyana Ishq would be posted now on my Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/sammy_writes_07?igsh=MTU2a3k2dW1jdXdneg==

Stay happy stay healthy