1. His thoughts~

"Zindagi me jo cheeze ittafak se hoti hai unki ek baat bahut khash hoti hai woh Bina dastak diye aati hai aur palak jhapakte apki zindagi badal jati hai "
                   "Ab woh cheez buri ho ya achhi woh yaad me badal jati hai........Now Imagine, Ittafak se huii mulakat agar pyaar me badal jaye toh!!"

SAMRAT'S POV

            In August, I find myself gazing at the most breathtaking sight before me. She is adorned in a pink Indian suit, with delicate earrings gracing her ears. Strands of hair gently sway across her face, framing her round nose and eyes accentuated by kajal.

Her luscious waist-length hair cascades down, while her plump lips and innocent countenance radiate a divine beauty akin to that of a goddess.

As she furrows her eyebrows, engrossed in her book, I rest my head upon her lap, crossing my arms over my chest. The tree's leaves provide a shield from the sun's rays, enveloping both of us in their shade.

She used to call this place her secret place, looking at her peaceful expression from under the book watching her like this is my therepy to get rid of all my worries.

"Sam where are you lost?"

She murmured in low voice peeking out from the book while pouting her lips, her brown orbs fixed upon me, her voice broke the chain of my thoughts, I slightly nodded negatively and smiled then again she let her full attention on her book.

"Nothing just feel like I never want to stop looking at your beautiful face."

I said calmly while slight smile clearly visible on my face, I heard her chuckling from behind the book.

"You really think like this?"

She asked in curiosity, I inhaled deeply she never know how important she is for me, she's become my lifeline.

"Yes, more than that, Avni."

I whispered still enough for her to heard this, she put down her book and smiled at me she slowly stroking my hair with her left palm with this affection my eyes automatically closed to feel her smoothing touch, she'll never know what her small gesture does to me.

"Sam, did you ever think we would come this far, it's like a dream to me?"

She muttered in her smoothing voice, grabbing my attention to that question, it's something that we both experience but totally different, my hardwork paid off.

"It's completely different for both of us avni ,maybe for me it's too much that you never understand!!"

I said blankly with thinking twice, that memories flashing infront of my eyes, no one can understand what I feel when first time I saw her.

Past

Two years ago

             In Varanasi, near the Mahadev temple, there is a Ganga ghat where a young girl can be seen. She stands at a height of approximately 5.3 feet and is dressed in a green anarkali suit that gracefully reaches her ankles.

Her dupatta is elegantly placed on her right shoulder, adding to her charm. As she walks, her loosely braided hair sways carelessly on her waist, creating a mesmerizing sight.