15. Gun shots

Disclaimer : There are many sensitive topics like (women trafficking )in this chapter and violence. if you are uncomfortable with that then avoid reading the chapter.

Samrat POV:

I came out of the house and went straight to my car. Did I know that she was looking at me but I didn't have the courage at all, If I looked behind, it would be very difficult for me to walk past her, I exhaled deeply and sat in my car.

Soon I reached our private air port, Pratham and Avyansh are already with the force of frighters, gazing at them for while. I cleared....

"I came to know that you all are our best frighters that is why you are here from our side this has never started and will not happen first I will talk to him and if screw in his mind will go well so there is no need to attack but if they attacks first without waiting for orders from anyone directly puts the bullet in the center of their head, AM I CLEAR?"

"YES SIR" they all shouted in union, I give a look to my brothers and started climbing an airstairs and they walk behind me, this is our private jet we take our seat and working to collect more information about him, we almost get his weak points, he is biggest manwhore and he played so many dirty thicks to get partner for his business.

"Bhai, look what I found about him he is such a bastard." Avyansh came to me taking his laptop while uttering this words, Pratham also stand up from his place and come close to us.

"What did you found?" I asked him, he bend over and show his laptop.

"He is in women trafficking, these girls are kidnapped from small villages, some are from outside jobs, school, college students and these girls are between 14-30 years old Bhai." He finished in low voice with disgust, I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, he already crossed all limits with this, why women?.

"Inform London cops about this." I uttered and closed my eyes. He nodded and go back to his seat. Suddenly Pratham said..

"Bhai, please let bhabhi stay in Thakur mansion what if something happened with her." He completed in slow voice and lowered his head , I signed Avyansh also looked at as.

"I also feel like this bhai." Avyansh also join him as well.

"Don't worry she will be fine and soon she came to mansion, I told her everything when she is ready to understand everything, you two are only one who knows everything about how we ended up in this situation, and for her safety I already hired best security for her they are looking after her no one have the courage to look at her for a second." I muttered in low voice with blank expression and closed my eyes.

"Okay Bhai." He muttered and started doing his work but still he is unsatisfied with my answer but I really don't want this conversation further.

After, 9 hours we landed in London, we came out of jet and move to rolls royce, we sat inside and driver started driving, no one utter a single word during the whole ride, car stopped infront of ruined place, I stepped out, one by one fighters Jeep make a line and they stepped out and make a line ready for next order, I started moving inside the place they also come behind me.

It's look like a basement, covered with darkness and I can see dim light far from me, I started moving in that direction, When......

"WELCOME, WELCOME Mr. Samrat Singh Thakur aka Sartaj, the most dangerous underworld mafia."

Abhay Pratap Rathore said loudly in mocking tone and started laughing madly. I smirked and finally his sight come infront of me, he is sitting on the king size sofa while crossing his legs and continuously gazing at me.

"Please take your sit." He uttered in mocking tone and forwarded his hand showing infront of me, I sat and rested my elbows on the side of sofa, Pratham and Avyansh stand beside me on each side.

"Please bring beer for our guests and also arrange some snacks." He ordered his guard who went from there, he turned his face and smiled.

"I hope you're comfortable if you need something else tell me I will arrange it for you " He said dramatically.

"Enjoy your kitty party later with yourself, we are not part of it, we are here to discuss about your begging style for my weapon company." I finished and lifted my lips into a smirk, I want him to taste his own venom, his expression changed with a second from mocking face to ready for fight.

"Don't worry we will discuss about this later, for now just be relaxed, O congratulations for your marriage, I know, I already congratulate you in that letter but face to face is more important, I actually heard that she is very pretty, you are really having fun."

He uttered in teasing tone, I didn't give him his expecting satisfaction and stay normal.

"Forget about her, I got your all dirty thicks that you played for years, now you don't have other options and you are into women trafficking leave them and give all information about previous years women that where you sold them."

I uttered and directly look at his eyes which only shows rage right at this moment, but soon he hide that with smirk.

"It's good that you got to know about this, but you never got to know about them and also know you have a beautiful wife, and she is really young also I will make sure to make her part of this women traff.........."

Before he could complete his sentence a very powerful leg landed on his chest by me, His sofa overturned and he fell on the ground. I tightened my fist, I walked to him and grabbed his collar to make him stand on his feet and punched him hard in his face, he again fell on the ground and his nose started bleeding.

Soon, whole place turned into battle ground frighters started showing their skills, I moved my hand under my jacket and remove two guns from both side which is tucked in my belt, started shooting.

I turned towards Abhay and placed my right leg on his chest, he tried to defend but I point my gun directly on his centre of head, he stopped his movement.

"D-O-N-T do that Samrat, you will regret it."
He said trying to be powerful with his words, I chuckled looking at his.

"Few minutes ago, someone tried to behave like a powerful gangster, now look you can't able to fight back and laying on floor on the top of that my leg resting on your chest, you really did worst thing in your whole life for talking about my wife and doing this trafficking, trust me, I will give you worst death but before that give me all information about them."

I furiously uttered this whole sentence and still pointing my gun, he look here and there for help but no one is here to help this poor man, he moved his hand to grap a gun which was laying on floor in little distance, I already know he cannot accept his lose so easily.I shot him in the left hand.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh..." He started shouting in pain, I shot his other hand too.

"Ahhhhh.....stop this..." He shouted in painful voice, I hold my both guns in left hand and started removing my belt, I bend over and pushed his face on floor on his stomach side and tie his both hand with belt and started dragging him to cover.

My frighters and my brothers continuously frighting with them and shooting in the centre of head as I told them. We almost won the battle when I heard gun shot with that...

"Bhai.........."

***

Please follow my account for more update.

Jaldi, jaldi like kardo and also share this book with your friends.

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers
beauty_writess

💗