40. Pleasurable night~

Another update!!

Mature content 🔞,

(If anyone feel uncomfortable please skip the chapter, and if you don't then enjoy🌚)

ADVIKA'S POV

"Jaan, don't, this is not good manners, let me do it."

He breathed huskily while moving down towards my neck, placing tender kisses on my neck, after that he again pulled me into a passionate kiss showing his dominance.

He's waiting for me to relax, maybe when I feel free and loosen my muscles, I blinked my lashes twice to show my approval, and then he started moving his finger inside me, pushing in and out, his fingers felt rough and his nails were creating slight pain inside my walls.

At the same time, he rubbed his thumb on my clit, I started to feel out of breath and tapped on his chest.

He stopped kissing my lips, and I took a deep breath, we were both panting heavily, It felt impossible to catch my breath while his fingers continued their movements.

He increased his pace, and I rolled my eyes with pleasure, I could feel myself getting closer to release, his other hand wrapped around my shoulder, and I bit my lips in anticipation.

I gently put my left hand on his hair and softly stroke it, while my right hand caresses his back slowly, controlling my moans, when I touch something.

Suddenly, I feel something strange, so I try to touch it more cautiously, It doesn't feel right, I look at him, but he doesn't seem bothered at all.

"Sam, wha..." I tried to say something while carefully observing his back, he suddenly stopped moving his fingers just as I was about to finish my sentence.

"Nothing Avni, focus on the process rather than thinking about unnecessary things..."

He said in serious and sternly voice and I could feel the threat in his voice, he meant to scare me with his words.

He prevented me from speaking my mind, and his intense stare made me feel uneasy, however, he can't stop me, I bravely opened my mouth to say something.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..."

I hissed in pain and jump on my place when he suddenly pushed his third finger inside my vagina, I arched my back and tightly shut my eyes and few drops of tears fall down on from my cheeks, I felt my skin stretching up and slightly parted, I throw my legs and hit his chest not to hard but lightly I bit my lower lips between my teeth to prevent any other sound.

"I'm really sorry Avni..we should stop this if you feel something...mm I'm sorry I hurt you..."

He quietly whispered with a touch of regret and guilt in his voice, I didn't think twice and pulled him closer to my face by his shoulders, I gritted my teeth before uttering this words.

"D-Don't fucking dare to stop this, if you'll do this, this time as well, then surely I'll go to marry someone else because if you'll left me after completely turning me on, I need someone to satisfied my desire..."

I whispered while chewing each words deeply looking into his eyes, his eyes thinned, his expression changed from guilty to most dangerous look making me gasped his jaw clenched I tried to pull back from him but he tightly fisted hand full of my hair and pulled them.

"Aahhh.." I hissed in pain, I shivered my whole body trembled seeing his expression, I gulped my saliva.

He gritted his teeth and suddenly his lips curved upwards into a dangerous smirk, my lips parted up, I rolled my head backwards to prevent the pain I placed my on his that were tightly fisted my hair, trying to get free, while tightly squeezed my eyes.