46. Their past~

Congratulations for 500k+ reads, love you all💗

Don't forget to read promo at the end of the chapter

Happy reading,

ADVIKA'S POV

My nostrils filled with strong manly fragrance but I didn't have courage to turned to look at him, is he is the one who was standing there?.

I shivered when he hot breath fanning over my neck, I tightly gripped the pillar to support my body otherwise I already get fainted just by feeling him behind me.

I tightly closed my eyes and took a deep breath to relax my brain just a little bit, but it didn't even work.

I gulped, I just wanted to leave the bus as soon as possible, otherwise I will surely lose myself.

He presence doing something to me, I felt something moving inside my abdomen like butterflies.

"Hello, Miss,"

I heard his voice, his deep husky voice, my breath hitched, my brain stop working for a second, when I heard other voice.

"Madam, ticket," I quickly opened my eyes, my cheeks heated up with embarrassment, everyone gaze fixed upon me.

I tried to ignored them and look down to take out cash, but due to crowd, I can't able to pulled out my bag from my back, I tried it but I couldn't.

"Relax, I will pay for you, then after we step out of this bus, you can pay me back, okay,"

I heard his voice, I wanted to stop him but before I could he already hand bus conductor the cash.

I furrowed my eyebrows, I just don't want to take help specially with him.

"She is with me," My eyes got widened with shock and surprise, his words making me feel more strange.

Bus conductor took the cash and give us the ticket, he pushed everyone to move forward.

I couldn't handle it and falling upwards into someone who is sitting on the seat,

"Aanhhh," I tightly closed my eyes, just like if I closed my eyes, the problem automatically stop visiting me, what an excuse.

When a strong arm snaked around my waist, I trembled with the touch, this is the first time when a man touch me like this, everything turned silent only our breathing sounds coming in my ear.

"Be careful," He breathed near my ear, with that he exhaled deeply fanning his warm breath over my ear, sending goosebumps to my body, I feel current in my body.

He removed his arms, and after sometime I finally came out from my dream world, but stil.

His presence not letting me to breathe properly, finally my stop came and somehow.

I stepped out followed by him, I quickly bring my back in front of me and opened my zip, I took the cash and turned around.

"Thankyou so much,"

I murmured and extended my hand, he smiled before I again get lost in his thoughts I divert my gaze from him and look around everywhere except his eyes.

"No need for this, I just said that because I don't then you wouldn't let me help you," He uttered, I glared at him.

"You have to take this, and please be fast, I don't have time,"

I stated in hurry being nervous and scared at the same time, because I was standing really close to my father's shop.

And by any chance he got to see I'm dead, but he didn't look bothered, I rolled my eyes and held his right hand wrist with my left one and placed it on his hand.