24. Ghost or someone~

Another update!!

Advika POV:

A month ago

"Pranam bhabhi..." I heard a manly voice from the other side of call.

I frowned my eyebrows and removed my phone and stared on the screen being completely shocked, I never heard this voice before in my life before.

Finally after two minutes, getting conscious I finally again placed my phone near my ear, and collect lot's of courage I blinked my lashes multiple times and asked.

"Aap kon hai?"

("Who are you?") I managed to say in low voice, little bit curious and confused a little bit.

Maybe little bit sad that Sam talk about his family and never told me he has brother, even till now I don't know, how many siblings he has? and also how many members he has in his family.

Whenever I started asking him about related to his family he royally ignored my all questions and divert my thoughts with his sweet talk or sometimes dirty talks.

My brain collecting his thoughts and surrounding with his sentence suddenly broke with that manly voice.

"Aapka pyaara sa chhota sa devar."

("Your cute little brother in law.") He muttered softly but excitement cannot be hidden behind from his voice, his sounded charming and childish at the same time.

I turned to my side and gaze at all men, who are now standing tall in one line with their bend heads.

Their behaviour and respect towards me, I can't handle this anymore I really wanted to talk to him about all this, but here someone else picked up his call.

"Hello bhabhi, are you there?" My lashes turned to my screen again hearing his voice again, I closed my eyes to control my emotions, at this time I just want to ask him about all this, I cleared my throat to talk further.

Yes I'm here, are you his friend or bro-t-h-e-r? I shattered by end of the sentence and managed to asked him.

I don't know why I shattered with my sentence, I'm not afraid at all but still, it feel strange to talk with someone for the first on my own husband's phone.

Somehow I feel that if I asked him further or something stupid things that might be embarrassing and also if I directly come to the point what he think about me and our relationship with each other.

Getting frustrated with my own huge chain of thoughts, I slowly shake my head to remove all this thoughts and inhaled deep and sharp breath, and letting myself ready for his answer.

"Yeah, I'm his brother." He confirmed by saying this and softly chuckled, I tightly shut down my lashes and inhaled deeply.

Really? Is he his real brother or friend like a brother so many questions, I wanted answer but whom will give me my answer, obviously I can't questioned him because I couldn't figure out how he is related with him?.

But now how can I stay shutting my mouth and embarrass myself more and more, with hesitation I managed to said.

"Namaste bhaiya!!"

I murmured in low voice dumbfully, I don't know what to reply exactly because I never ever talk with his family members before, I pressed my lips tightly due to embarrassment.

"Aaa, bha...." I uttering something but before he could, I heard his sternly on the other side of call.

I shivered my body stand at the end, I never heard his sternly sounding before, because he used it infront of me, I heard faded voice from call but it's not cleared to understand his sentence.