11. Mrs. Advika Samrat Singh Thakur

Please vote, if like this chapter and follow for more updates♡

Samrat POV:

"We are going to get married Avni.....!"

"Is it not too early to get married for you, you can take time to think about this Sam."

She muttered in slow voice, I want to know what she is thinking right now.

"If you want then, we will wait but if you think that I'm not ready for this, trust me... I've been dying to marry you ever since I saw you."

I tried to clear her unwanted thoughts, she look lost in my words, I wave my hand infront of her face and she come out of her daydream.

"Are you sure Sam?"
She asked with care and little bit scared, I want to know about her family that make her instantly tremble.

"I already told you everything, now tell me, what you prefer to wear while getting married?
I asked while opening car passenger seat door and she settled herself. I also sat in the car and said.

"If you're not comfortable changing with wounds, we can skip that part because right now you are most important whatever you prefer we stick with that, please let me know " I said in soft and calm voice.

"Saree....I will wear a simple saree."

She hesitated to say, I can she her behaviour she never be like this before, she always laugh and make me laugh too with her funny jokes but right now, everything seemed like that incident changed her mind. I took my phone and messaged to Arjun to being saree and other things.

We moved, soon we reached infront of temple, we step out of car and I held her hand and started taking steps towards a small cottage, I stop infront of that and said.

"Wait here, I will be right back in sometime okay."

I come to another side of temple and take bag from Arjun and turn back to go when suddenly..

"Sir, your family wants to know where is Anvi ma'am and they also sent some guard to get some information about ma'am."
Arjun finished looking at my back. My jaw clenched.

"Advika ma'am, I think you forgot things Arjun you need training again that, how to talk about lady boss?"

I completed my sentence furiously while going to cottage direction.

"Sorry..sorry sir please don't do anything."
He pleaded.

"Then next time, think wisely before uttering single word, am I clear to you Arjun"

I said little loudly so that he can hear me clearly, before listening his sorry again I take my hurried step towards her. I see her, her gaze dancing here there in new place like a kiddo, I placed my hand on her shoulder avoid to touch her wounds. She startled with my sudden touch.

I'm sorry if I scared you, here take this and change inside the cottage I'm waiting for you outside. I said while giving her bags she took bags with hesitation and look at me with her questionable eyes.

"Don't worry no one can enter here and I am standing here till you came out okay and if you want any help call me."

I muttered softly and caress her cheeks, I turn her towards the door and lightly push her, she went inside I heard she hissed in pain, I closed my eyes to control my anger towards his father I already planned to give him a nice lesson he needs to pay for what he did with my Avni.

Again she hissed, I can't go inside without her permission to make her uncomfortable and also we didn't get married yet, seeing me like that what if she cancelled this marriage already it took me two freaking years to make her mine now I wouldn't take any risk. But I asked her for her permission.