2. Her nightmare~

ADVIKA'S POV

After I met Sam, I hurriedly headed towards the entrance of my college. That's where I usually catch a ride in an auto to go back home.

I tried to signal the auto to stop by waving my hand, but it seemed like nobody was paying attention.

I started to feel frustrated and nervous, maybe even a little scared. After wasting ten minutes, finally an auto driver stopped right in front of me.

"Bhaiya, Shanti nagar." I said with hope, he nodded positively, I smiled and quickly got settled in the back.

"Bhaiya, please be faster." I pleaded, I really don't want to face that again, feeling anxious I started fighting with my dupatta ends while biting my lips.

"I'm trying my best to drive fast madam."

Auto driver replied with little bit frustration, I didn't say anything what if he stopped here and tell me that he'll not go there.

After half an hour I finally reached infront of my house , after handling him money I started moving towards the house.

I didn't knock because it's always open in the day so I move inside without making any sound, when enter the main door of my house, my eyes widened with shock.

I shivered my body got numb by seeing that person infront of me, I do not expect him at house at this time.

He turned towards me, my breath hitched by looking at his angry face, but I try to ignore everything and with slow steps started moving to my room when suddenly.

"Why are you late, did your college time changed?" He asked in low but serious tone, I gulped and turned around to face his most dangerous expression.

"Papa actu.. actually I went cafe with my collage friend." Somehow I managed to say in my scared low voice, while shattering with the words, he raised his right eye brows.

"Girl or boy?" He asked, in strict voice, while clenching his jaw, I tightly closed my eyes, don't want to face him.

"She is a girl, papa." I murmured without thinking twice, as fast as I could.

But he was not looking satisfied with my replied and that makes me more tensed each passing second feels like an hour to me.

I just stand there, not saying a word, maybe it's because I'm too scared to speak up, but then, I gather my courage and take a deep breath, as I look up.

I see him clenching his teeth, out of nowhere, he shouts so loudly that it shakes me to my core startled, I take a few steps back.

"Again if you're even a minute get late then you surely lost your chance to see your college again in your life, mark my word Advika.."

He said sternly glaring at me, suddenly, I felt a chill run down my spine as tears began to stream down my face. I quickly closed my eyes, hoping to stop them.

"Stop this nonsense and get lost." He uttered hatred in his voice can be clearly heard that clutched my heart.

I make my way towards the stairs, I started climbing up the stairs while carelessly wiping my tears that not stopping flowing from my eyes.

I went inside my room throwing my bag on the chair, I lost my senses and drop my body in the bed and I dipped my face under the pillow and started sobbing.

"Why always me , they never love me, am I that useless for them that they cannot treat me like a daughter." I murmured talking with myself, still sobbing continuously.

"They never gonna accept me as their daughter, they never support my dream."
I again murmured deeply traumatize with everything they said each and every day, crying miserably.