Till Old & Grey -04

"Hasee !!" Karishma checked for her in every possible places she knew.

It was strange that without telling karishma , her best friend playing hide & seek. Well it was what karishma thinking. Suddenly something strike her mind and she taking U-turn ran ran and ran until the destination came.

Karishma , two blocks away from Haseena's house situated near the colony, catching her breath little entered in the cave which she and her Hasee discovered the other day.

"Dhundh liya finally !!" she said while positioned herself before her , tried to glance her face but Haseena stubbornly buried her palms between her face.

Karishma gently remove her hands, "Kiya hua roo kyu rahi hoon?"

Haseena , "Abbu kehe rahe the ki tum hume chodke chali jaogi aur hum kabhi saath nahi rehe sakte☹️...!!"

she weeping continuously. Karishma wipes off those pearl like tears, gripped her chin "Ama matlb?"

Haseena be like-🙁🙁.

she told her everything when karishma ginningly revealed, "ohh hume yeh baat pata hain amma ne bataya tha !!"

Haseena pout showing her sorrowness, "But hume nahi pata tha...tumne mujhse baat chipayi tumne nahi bataya hume 🤧!!"

Karishma, "Hume laga tumhe pata hoga"

Haseena, "Nahi pata tha🙄!!"

"Ohh" thinking something karishma smiled brightly "Hum abhi aate hain, rukoo" and she left. Haseena was confuse all the time.

After good 10 minutes, karishma come back wrapping her hand with a dupatta. She was breathing heavily as the whole way she ran only.

"Yeh?" pointing towards dupatta.

"Tumhare ghar se hi laya hoon" karishma swiftly spread the dupatta over her head, saying "Hum shaddi karenge tumse bade hoon ke phir kisi ko alag nahi hona padega"

"Tum banogi na hamari dulhan?" she asked innocently.

Haseena face instantly lit up as she frantically jerk up her head, "par hum kaise maan le ki tum saach mein humse hi shaddi karogi?🤧"

Karishma think for a while then taking her hands guide her outside. Finding a decent place nearby , she along with Haseena planted a small bait and watered it.

Haseena , "Kishuu humne yeh chara kyu lagaya?"

Karishma , "Hum dono isse roz pani denge aur bada karenge....jab yeh chara bada hoga na tab hum bhi bade hoon jayenge iske saath aur jab bhi hum iss tree ko dekhenge hum dono ko yeh vaada yaad aayega....!!"

Haseena's lips blossoms like a fresh flower. Who was weeping till now badly, got calmed by karishma's minor efforts.

True said, efforts are really beautiful bcz the person do efforts for us are special and their specality make us feel more luckiest and special😌❤️.

How would you react if you ever got a chance to spend your whole life with your best friend?

Magical right?

But what if the person you choose as your best friend are a gurl instead of a boy?

Worsen?

And where you live, your society don't understand the love between a boy and a girl, so will they ever understand the love between girlxgirl ??

More worsen?

___

"I am sorry abbu !!" Bowing her head, Haseena apologised. Aadil bend at her level and caressing her cheek , says "Dubara aisa maat karna kabhi...hum daar gaye the bohot, tumhari ammi ko khoya hain humne princess par ab tumhe khona nahi chahate !!"