Till Old & Grey - 17

"You are still up?" Haseena asked peeping in karishma's bedroom. "Yup!bas nind nhi aa rahi thi"

"Come" She extends her hands out for her. Haseena look over her hand then her, swaping her hands upon her Haseena sat across beside her.

Both slipped into a comfortable silence as their heartbeats take the further mute conversations behalf of them. "I missed you so much!" Karishma whimpered pouting.

"But i didn't" Haseena teased still eyes glued to the moon.

"Really?"

Haseena nod alternatively.

"Oh!its ohk then"

Haseena get surprised at her oh-so-mature-type-tatics. She couldn't understand how her childish kishu got replaced with this mature one.

"You are not my kishu anymore" Haseena worriedly announced getting up from her seat. Karishma chuckling pull her into her lap. "Seems like he really likes you" she wishper out making the latter confuse.

"Who?"

"Ronny!"

"Oh! yeah...i think so but he said me he will move on so no worries...wait are u feeling possessive for me?" Haseena smirk earning a nudge on her forhead.

"No!
I was just geniunely asking" Karishma answered, truthfully.

"Oh!that's mean you're not possessive for me?" Haseena frowned, being unsatisfied by her reply. She didn't expect this not in her nightmare. She thought her kishu is possessive for her and scared of loosing her! but here she received some unpleasant phrases.

When karishma didn't reply or make her cut off, Haseena tried to stood in her foots but only to tugged back into the place again.
"Yes! i am not possessive for you" She confessed and Haseena face turned pale.

"Bcz i am protective for you...i don't find anything wrong about ronny likeness towards you! Yes its true i love you but doesn't mean that no one else can't adore you or i will sue every single person who will keep feelings for you....yes i am not possessive for u bcz i don't want to be toxic for you...i want you to breath in fresh air not in my insecurities" Karishma said tucking her tresses behind her ears. Haseena silently listens her only.

"You are such a sweet gurl with adorable personality, who will not fall for you afterall....but out of everyone i am that lucky person to have you in my life forever and ever" she said captivating her with loving gaze. "I am not possessive for you bcz i am not that person, who out of possessiveness will doubt on you but will trust you with my life....i am just hell protective for you and will protect you always and love you with my whole heart"

Haseena blink away her tears and embraced her tightly "You are so adorable!" she peck on her lips and start caressing her hairs. Karishma let out a toothy grin and keep her head over chest, wrapping her arms around her.

"So what, now I am your Kishu?" she asked looking up expectantly.

Haseena chuckle and pinch her nose bridge making her scrunch her nose, "Yes you are...you always was and always will be only my kishu"

Karishma grinn and did a victory jig internally and both cuddled upon. "Waise where's abbu?" karishma asked something she shouldn't ask. It was enough to spoil her happy mood.

"Seems like you don't read newspapers" Haseena plainly asked with a weak smile. Karishma raise her one brow. Haseena smiled and drifts out of the room leaving a confused soul behind. Karishma called for her but she didn't bother to reply. After 10 minutes later, Haseena come back into the room with a newspaper on her hand.