Till Old & Grey -10

"Bethiye na pushpa ji" Aadil welcomed her warmly. Upon hearing the nuisance, Haseena rushes down to them.

But stopped leaning on the stair reels, after not finding her person.

"Are beta tum waha kyu khadi hoon yahaan aao na hamare saath akke bethoo na" Pushpa ji called for her as soon as Haseena get noticed by her.

Haseena sat beside her and pushpa ji got hell emotional seeing her innocence fill face. They shared some emotional moments. Haseena wonder why karishma didn't come. she wanted to ask about her to pushpa ji.

"Waise karishma nii aayi?" Haseena felt grateful when her abbu asked the question.

Pushpa ji released a deep sigh, "Usne kaha she don't want to come...uska mann nhi tha anne ka aur usne hume akele bejh diya; and i know her how stubborn she's issi liye humne bhi force nhi kiya!"

Silently Haseena leave the place as pushpa ji watched her leaving.

Aadil, "Koi baat nhi...ap aaye dinner baan gaya hain" to which the latter nodded half-heartily.

__

Aadil walk into kitchen and find his daughter packing something on boxes.

"Yeh khana kyu pack kar rhi hoon?"

"Kishu aur hamare liye kar rahe hain abbu...ab jab hum unke waha jaa rahe hain khana leke toh soch rahe hain hum bhi unke saath hi dinner kar lenge" she ranted, shoving the boxes in polythin bags.

"Ap log dinner kar lijiyegaa! shayad aaj hum wahi rukenge toh wait maat kariyegaa abbu" she added though.

Aadil nodded, "Chalo sambhal ke jaana" patting onto her head.

"Jii" Haseena quibbed a smile before moving out, then towards her destination.

Aadil sigh and taking the dishes come to the dinning area where pushpa ji is sitting.

"Bhaisahab yeh Haseena kaha gayi?" The first question she asked to him.

"Aur kaha jaa sakti hain woh" Aadil tells while pushpa ji shook head like 'i got it'.

__

Karishma was laying on her bed holding a book in her hand although her mind was in another place.

"I am sorry, i need to go! We are leaving lucknow"

Haseena's words just echoing loop into her mind. "I just still can't believe she's leaving me....hum dono toh best frds hain na? phir?abbu ko kyu jaana hain Hasee ko leke humne toh unse apni dil ki baat bhi nhi ki..."

"Kiya hum unhe kabhi nhi bol payenge ki what i feel for her?"

*Ding dong ding*

She got jerk up hearing the door bell ringing. It ringed twice but karishma intentionally ignored it as she already know who the person must be behind the door.

However, Haseena too is stubborn as mountain. She continuously begin to press the bell.

In the first attempt, karishma was inhaling some preserves pleasure getting prime priority by her.

In the second attempt, spark of irritation buzzing around her body, letting her taste the itchy sensation.

In the third attempt, her angers flowing morsel by morsel.

In the forth attempt, Her volcano burst and in no time she found herself rips opening the door for Haseena, her sweet best frd who's facading a very oversweet smile.

"You know what i hate you for this....u are just unbelievable kitni der hume aise bahar khada rakhee apnee, apko pata bhi hain apki wajah se humara kitna sara khoon khatam hoon gyi body ka!" Haseena pouted showing her the reddish bite marks served by mosquites.