Till Old & Grey -09

No proofread

par hum kaise maan le ki tum saach mein humse hi shaddi karogi?"

"Kishuu humne yeh chara kyu lagaya?"

"Hum dono isse roz pani denge aur bada karenge....jab yeh chara bada hoga na tab hum bhi bade hoon jayenge iske saath aur jab bhi hum iss tree ko dekhenge hum dono ko yeh vaada yaad aayega....!!"

Standing under the shade of big tree, karishma caresses it recalling their childhood blissful memories. The little plant now grown up into a big tree which are capable to save someone from the sunburn and streaming rainfalls.

"Kaachi umar mein kiye hue jhalli baatein aj bhi dil mein halchal si macha deti hain..." she murmer adorning a smirky smile. She walkup to the bench and sit there, pulling out a shinning ring in her hands.

That day Haseena almost caught her red-handed, by God's grace she saved. She caresses the ring smoothly then place a kiss having a ear to ear smile.

"Sorry hum late hoon gaye par hum aa toh gaye na !!" a voice head & karishma's every cells got alert as she hid the ring in her palm behind her.

"Koi..koi baat nhi" the nervousness and suddeness evident in her voice.

"Kuch gadbad hain daya !!" Haseena raise her eyebrow & karishma flashes a meeky grin before hit her head not so hardly.

"Ouch" Haseena wicked rubbing the place.

Karishma , "Amma se duur rahiye unka overacting ka asaar hoon raha hain aap pe"

"Now let's dive into the main thing, why you called for me?" she very smartly changed the subject.

Haseena trailed off with this question , a deep sigh came out off her mouth as she drop her head over her shoulder & clasp her arms.

Karishma smiled seeing her tatics. With her free hand, she stork her head softly & keeping her own head on the latter's head repeated the same question over again, "Jawab nhi diya kyu bulaya?"

"Umh...let me guess u just wanted to see me, right?" She teased, hoping for a smack in return but amusingly she didn't get or feel anything.

She gets puzzled and checks whether Haseena is asleep or not. "Soo gayi kiya bethe bethe? Hum kaise le jayenge apko ghar tak socha bhi hain?" adding drama in her tone, she pointed.

Haseena rolling her eyes smack over her shoulder playfully then again settle on her previous position decorating a pout.

Karishma laugh out.

Without saying anything, in silence both sat across clinging with each other. Haseena completely drop herself on karishma, deep down knowing karishma would never let her fall anyhow.

Its a great feeling enjoying the wavy breeze having karishma, her best friend beside her, heart heavy yet so content with her presence.

Karishma look down at her best friend who called her saying about something important, now see slipping into never ending silence enjoying the environment leaning on her arms with closed eyes, leting her whole weight to carry karishma.

Well, its not a big deal for karishma to carry her weights for lifetime. Getting the golden chance she will be overjoyed bcz she loves her to the back and moon. She grinned as she spreading her palm get a glimpse of the shinning ring in her hand.

"Kishu" Haseena wishper.

Karishma immediately close her palms, and answered nervously "Hmm"

"Apko pata hain humne uss chit pe kiya likha tha?"