Till Old & Grey - 18

No proofread.

It was the glamarous time being around the old couples. Granny and Grandpa overjoyed seeing karEena together. Meanwhile, Haseena's meeting with them went way more pleasant she ever thought.

Granny voiced out Haseena in the corner.

"Is everything ohk granny?" Haseena asked curiously.

"That gurl...just head over heels for you beta. She has suffered a lot, she was very patient for you...stay with her always and never let go of each other's hands!" Granny said pointing towards karishma. Haseena once look back at her then granny who's looking at her expectantly.

"Agar ap nhi bhi keheti tab bhi nhi chodte...but still i promise i will always hold onto her" Haseena said polietly, smiling.

"Sabashh!" Granny face broke into a broad smile and she affectionately caressed her head.

.

"Toh ab"

Karishma confusely stare at grandpa whose eyes already fixed on her"Ab kiya?"

Grandpa - "Wahi toh ab kiya? agge ka kiya socha hain....ladki mil gyi toh ab?"

Karishma starts scartching her neck as she dart away.

"Ab iska mtlb kiya samjhu main?" Grandpa question. Karishma sigh in a depressed manner and looks at him sadly, "I don't know...actually we don't know! Yes its true we want to spent our whole life together and want to get married but-"

"But?"

"But jaha hum rehete hain na waha ek ladki ka dusre ladki se shaddi karna, ek saath rehena ghar basana isn't allowed...our neighbours know me and Hasee and our deep connection...frdship since forever that's why they're thinking we are only frds or maybe share the bond of sisters bcz of our inseparable connection...but sirf hume pata hain jo hum ek dusre se karte hain woh koi dosti wala pyaar nhi hain naa hi koi sister wala pyaar hain!" she again sigh deeply.

"If they know about our real relationship na then they will disown us from society and will restructed us to participate any kind of festivle or puja....we will rips all alone! So i guess we will stay beside of each other forever like this..."

"Oh! that's mean tumhe dar lag raha hain ki log kiya kahenge?"

Karishma quickly chipped clarifying, "Not at all...i don't fear of anyone!"

Grandpa - "Then what's the problem? tum hoon, Haseena bhi hain, tum dono ek dusre se pyaar bhi karte hoon, tumhare doston ko bhi iss baat se problem nahi hain, tumhari granny aur mujhe bhi nhi hain phir? Konsi baat tumhe rok rahi hain"

"Akelapan!
we don't want to be alone anymore and Hasee is very sensitive in us i don't want her to recieve any kind of hate and disgusting stares, taunts bcz of me!"

"Isn't we always alone in this world karishma? Why we always need to carry others expectations and illogical rules? Its your life and its upto only you with whom you want to live! Kisi ka haq nhi banta tumhe kuch kehena ka tumhe judge karne ka tumhe yeh batane ka ki tumhe kiya karna chahiye aur kiya nhi....." Grandpa said thoughtfully.

"Logo ka kaam hi hain bolna woh bolte rahenge agar main bhi yeh sochke bas betha reheta toh shayad tumhari granny aur main abhi iss waqt saath nhi hote....it takes great courage to choose between whole world and only HER....and its always tough bcz nowadays no one know what's true love is in real...they never felt it nor recognized the beauty of it that's why they will judge you in every steps, they will judge gay couples everytime bcz for them love only the mediam of physical needs and pleasure! What's feelings, what's yearning for someone, what's soulmate, what's is the definion of unconditional love they actually don't know!"