Till Old & Grey -05

Stepping into a new phase of life , the importance you hold in my heart and my life still remains same. Actually whenever I think I can't love you more, but every day I fall in love with you more than before......!!♡︎

___

Few Years Later >>>

Its been 8 years of their friendship. Their life changed automatically cause of each other's entry in their life. It feels like yesterday when little Haseena got bullied and becoming the saviour, little karishma rescued her from the clutch of those little devils.

Its feel like yesterday when Haseena lost her balance due to the tangled laces of her shoes and karishma tried out her best to help her even though she didn't know how to do it for the first place.

.

In Haseena's room >>♡︎

Bathroom door burst open as she come out changing into an off shoulder red dress pairing up with matching jeans and sneekers.

A simple heartbeat design pendent shinning around her neck , a white plain watch onto her left hand with cascading her long dark weavy locks one of her shoulder. Didn't use any typical girly type foundation & powder for gain fair skin.

Her dusky colour itself hit differently. She highlighted her eyes with kajol and thought to use some lipstick which she hardly use.

Well at first she was not so much consious about her look but some foreign developing feelings inside her convinced Haseena to look more extra ordinary infront of someone special of hers.

They say that girls spend their entire lives dressing up only for themselves, but this is only until someone else comes into their heart whom they love and trust so extent that they themselves give the person right to compliment or comment on their beauty.

Its not bcz girls give up on their self-respect over their new found love but bcz their heart loved to listen what her special person's eyes speak/wonder whenever they laid down their gazes on them (gurls).

The pen rolls down on floor. Haseena bend down with the intention of pick up, but guess what someone else's skin brushed off against her skin in the process.

A simple touch which has the ability to blowing up her mind yet leave her craving for more.

"Thinking about me?" her teasing voice make Haseena gulp her salvia and the heart start racing crazilly.

Both stood up locking into a tender yet intense eye-lock. "kishuu pls" Haseena's mouth blabbered bluntly seeing the latter advancing towards her.

"Pls" closing her eyes she mumbled again.

"Pls for what?" Karishma voiced in raspy tone. Her voice dipped with playfulness and full of love as she continued to look at her face.

"Har roz yun tayyar hoon ke hamara katla karna zarori hain kiya?" she asked.

Haseena blink several times as she directly stare back at her, "Aur katla karne ka license bhi tho apne hi diya hain hume....!!"

"Humne confess nahi kiya kabhi apse" Karishma retorted back pulling her near , engaging into a playful banter.

Their journey from 'Tum se Ap tak' was beautiful though.

"Uski zarorat hain kiya? Apki ankhe aaina (mirror) ka kaam karti hain aur aaina kabhi jhuut nahi bolti...chehere ke daag ko aaina chipata nahi hain kabhi aur acche se dikhata hain....!!" Haseena said.

"Accha?"

"Hmm"

"But isn't forbidden?"

Haseena , "I don't care just stay by my side if needed i will fight with everyone for you " she step closer & grasps her cheeks tenderly between her palms.