Trust Too Much* Edit *

Ash P.o.v

I Looked Down At Viola Not Really Knowing What Happened But By The Way She Was Crying Her Eyes Out It Must Be Horrible . I Started To Stroke Her Hair Gently And I Kissed Her Forehead Gentlly, I've Only Known Her For A Few Days So Why Do I Have The Urge To Protect Her And Make Her Mine So I Can Kow She Is Safe In My Arms. Just Holding Her This Close To Me Where I Can Smell Her Scent Right Now , In The Rain Is Driving Me Crazy . Oh Viola What Are You Doing To Me.?

I Stroked Her Cheek Sofltly Hushing Her I Looked Her Into Her Purple Eyes , And Leaned In Slowly. I Stopped Right Before I Reached Her Lips.

" Viola"

" Hush" And She Crushed Her Lips On Mine And I Kissewd Her Lips Softly , Sending Sparks All Over My Body I Couldnt Control Myself. I Bit Her Bottom Lip Gently And Pulled Away Out Of Breath And I Put My Hand On Her Cheek.I Picked Her Up Bridal Style And Put Her In The Car Smiling. I Went To The Front Of The Car And Started Pushing Once I Was Out Of The Tree I Got In The Car.nI Started The Car And Looked At Viola Shivering. I Took My Shirt Off And Gave It To Her Turning On The Heat.

" Didn't Know You Had A Tat"

I Looked Down At My Chest Where My Tat Was :

Don't Trust Too Much

Don't Love Too Much

Because That Too Much

Will Hurt You Too Much

" Oh Yeah I Got It Done A While Ago"

She Touched It Softly

" No Scars " She Whisperd

" Huh?"

She Took Off Her Shirt My Eyes Got Wide I Started To Get Nervous. SheTurned Her Back To Me Where There Was A Dragon Tattoo Brightly Colored Red Green With Chinese Writing On Her Side.

" Feel It "

I Put my Hand On It And I Fealt Scars, Maybe Burns.

" What Happen?"

" Bad Past "

She Put Her Shirt Back On And Stared Out The Window.She Was Tearing Up But Held Ut Back. One Thing I Noticed About Her Is That She Is Strong , Stronger Than Any Girl I Have Met And That's One Of The Reasons On Why I Loved Her So Much.I Turned Her Face Towards Mine And Kissed Her Cheek.

" We Should Get Going Babe"

She Stared At Me Blanky And Our Drive Down The Parkway Was Quiet And Still Like The World Was Hushed Just For Us.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IM BAAAAACCCCKKKKKK Miss Me Guys Well Long Story . The Storm Sandy Was Horribel Then I Forgot My Password . When I FINALLY Logged In I Read My Story Again And Said " Okay I Got This!" Clicked New Part To Story And THEN I Stared At The Page For Weeks! Well Ya Haha Sorry But Anyways Hope It Was A Good Come Back Inbox Me Ideas Gusy Im Here For You I Dont Do Thsi For My Health ... Well I Kinda Do How Else Can I Release My Dark Side...Murder? ._. Okay I Admit It I Killed My Sandwhich. I DIDNT MEAN TO IT WAS CALLING MY NAME! I Need Sleep Sleep Is Good . Haha Next Chapter In A Few Days Or Weeks Depends If I Decide To Murder Another Sandwhich

Yours Truely, Dimples

ANYWAYS BA BYE