Change Of Plans * Edited*

Viola P.O.V

I Looked Over The Olive Garden Menu And Just Got A Garden Salad With Creamy Chicken Soup.

" How Did Your Parents Die .?" Ash Said Looking At Me I Looked At Him Dumb Then Cleared My Throat.

" They Were Killed In A Fire , Whole House Burned Down" I Said Gritting My Teeth Lying.

" My Parents Were Killed Murderd In Front Of Me " Was He Lying To Me. I Mean He Looked Hurt And I Would Tell Him The Truth But Its Just Too Much Pain For Today.

We Got All Of Our Food And Ate It In Silence. I Wanted To Tell Him So Badly What Happened With My Parents.I Don't Know How But We Made It Through Dinner And We Left.Ash Couldn't Dirve Because Of Just Leaving The Hosptial But That Wouldn't Stop Him From Begging.

" Please "

" No"

"Please"

"No Ash"He Stopped.

" Pwease" Giving Me Puppy Eyes He Begged.

" Pwease For Me "I Stepped Closer.

" No Ash"I Turned Around And He Grabbed My Wrist And Turned Me Around. He Grabbed My Chin And Lifted My Head Up To Face Him.

" Por Favor Mi Bella"And He Kissed Me Softly , I Wrapped My Arm Around His Neck And Began To Kiss Him Back Eagerly. This Boy Was An Amazing Kisser. He Grabbed My Waist Loosely With His Free Hand While Holding My Chin Kissing In Sync. He Pressed Me Against The Car Pressing His Body Tighter And Closer To Mine, I Gave Him A Small Final Peck. I Looked Him In HIs Green Eyes, His Eyes Were Amazing.

" No"

Then I Ran To The Car And Hopped Into The Can Turned On The Car And Ash Came In Looked At Me And Then At The Window. I Looked At Him And Turned On The Radio When A Fimilar Song Came On. I Looked At Ash.

" I Threw A Wish In The Well Dont Ask Me I'll Never Tell I Looked At You As It Fell And Now You're In My Way "Ash Looked At Me

" Don't Do It "

" I'd Trade My Soul For A Wish Pennies And Dimes For A Kiss I Wasnt Looking For This But Now You're In My Way "

" Don't Do It V " Face Palmed Himself And Looked Down

" Your Stare Was Holdin Ripped Jeans Skin Was Showing Hot Night Wind Was Blowin Where You Think You're Going Baby .?"

Ash Looked At Me And Yelled.

" Hey I Just Met You And This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe .?"

We Looked At Each Other And Yelled Louder

" It's Hard To Look Right At You Baby But Heres My Number So Call Me Maybe .?"

" VIOLA HOLY CRAP LOOK OUT"

A Truck Was Right In Front Of Me And I Switched Lanes Quickly As The Truck Passed By Beeping. We Hit A Bump And Went Into The Grass . I Screamed And Braked Hard Missing A Tree. I Jerked And Panted Heavily . I Got Out The Car And Looked At Ash He Wasnt Moving.

" Oh Mi God Oh Mi God No This Cant Be Happing."I Slid Across The Hood Of The Car And Tried To Open The Care But It Wouldnt Open.

" No No No No No "I Pulled On The Door And Banged On The Window Where Ash Wasnt Moving.

Mwah Haha You Guys Hate Me Now.? Its Short I Know But Hey I Have A Brain Fart Blame School.