Family Im Home * Edited *

Viola P.O.V

I Slipped On My Purple Heels Stood Up And Looked Myself In The Dirty Mirror Hanging On The Dusty Brick Wall , I Was Tall In Heels At Least 5' '7 I Was Always Short But Then Again I Am Only 17. I Heard Cheering And New Show Time Was Approaching My Heart Racing . You Would Think After Doing This For A Year I Would Be Used To It But Alas I'm Not.

I Fixed My Long Dark Hair That Reached My Lower Back Right Around Where The Dragons Tail Started . I Had A Big Tattoo That as Brightly Red And Green , The Claws Seemed Like It Was Digging In My Right Breast , The Other Claw Was Digging Into My Rib Cage, While The Beast's Head Was On My Left Shoulder , Its Body Wrapped Around My Back Its Tale Starting At My Lower Back And Ending on My Right Mid But Cheek .

This Tattoo Covered My Burns Looking At It Wasn't Painful Some How In Its Own Way It Was Majestic What I Love about My Tattoo Is That Its Easy To Cover Up . I Put A On A Soft Coat of Black Eyeliner To Make My Purple Eyes Pop More..Oddly I Have No Idea Where I Got My Purple eyes From. I Wonder If I'm A Vampire . I Wish I Was A Vampire So I Could Fly Away in to The Dark Night And Leave All My Problems Behind . I Put On Blush To My Cheeks And A Light Coat Of Clear Lip Gloss , I Put On Some Hoops and Sprayed Some Perfume On . I Opened The Red Curtain Inhaled Deeply Facing What Was Coming Ahead .

***** Later At Night ******

I Pulled Into My Small Drive Way That Lead To My Small Studio. I Got Out Of My Car Heels In One Hand And Book Bag In The Other . I Stood in Front Of The Giant Metal Door And Opened It Sliding It .

" I'm Home " Knowing There Was Never Going To Be A Response.

I Walked In The Wooden Floor Sending Goose Bumps Through My Entire Body. I Threw My Bag On My Bed That Was In The Middle Of The Studio , I Took Off My Pencil Skirt And Tube Shirt Replacing It With Sweats And A Baggy Shirt .

I Walked Into My Bathroom And Wiped Of All My Makeup Tying My Hair Up After . I Brushed My Teeth . I Went Into The Kitchen Area And Grabbed A Mug And Put Some Water In A Pot To Boil . I Went Back To My Bed And Sat On It Pulling Out My Lap Top And My Books . I Logged Into The School's Website And Checked My Homework . Two Math Pages , Four History Pages To Read And An Essay All Due In 6 Hours Great.

I Typed " ForestHill Fire " And Saw A Picture Of A 14 Year Old Girl With Short Dark Brown Hair And Purple Eyes , Captioned

" Missing " I Smiled To Myself As I Exited The Page.

" They'll Never Find Me "

*******

Comments .? Is The Edit Version Better .? Feed Back Please .!