Mystery Girl * Edited*

Ash P.O.V

"ummmm Ash i need to go sorry"

"um okay" she didnt hear me.Why would she just leave like that? Without saying anything? She made me look like a fool on my first day at Grass High. Everyone was looking at me not in laughter or shock but just staring at me.

"Dont be surprised dude she shuts every guy out im surprised she even spent that long with you , you got lucky spending at least 5 min with you im Jason"

A long arm reached out to me Jason had blonde shaggy hair like mine but just blonde with blue eyes. He seemed buff he had to be a jock but why talk to me?

" Viola shes different shes like the hottest chick in this school but yet talks to no one" He said stuffing pizza in his mouth.

" What do you know about her?"

" Besides shwe hash a supers hut budy ands a gweat dancer" He swallowed."Nothing really nobody knows her parents or even seen her parents she disappears sfter school Viola Black is just a mystery"

I took a bite of my pizza and spit it right back out , school lunch is always the same.

" Hmm thanks bro , by the way im Ash"

" you going to find her?"

I nodded my head

" Luck bro if you arent in school ill tell the cops haha"

" haha okay thanks"

Did i just make a friend hmm i dont know, i threw my pizza out and went to my locker where Viola was at her locker i started to run

" Hey Viola hold up"

She started walking away but i grabbed her arm and yanked her to me.

" Hey beautiful think your going to lose me so easily?"

I wiggled my eyebrow she held a giggle back. Then pulled away.

" Look ash you really don't want to be by me okay theres things you dont know about ne and dont want to find out, you arent different from any other guy okay just dont talk to me dont look at me pretend we never met okay im sorry ash its just that... Bye Ash"

Then she left . Ouch then I smiled.

" Viola Black I promise I will find out about you and I will be the one you trust"

Something about this girl just brung me close to her something about the way her eyes were that are filled with pain, her smile thats fake but she worked so hard on it but couldn't fool me. Something about her made me want to know more about that.

With that I took off after her. She got in her car , a small white toyota corolla. I got in my car and slowly followed her stalker much? I honestly dont care im going to find out the truth about you Viola.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Hey guys so a picture of Ash is finally posted for those of you who have not seen it yet so yea. That's lovely Ash what do you guys think?

Yours Truely ,Dimples xoxo