Hold Me * Edited *

Viola P.O.V

( Flash Back )

It was Homecoming and a couple of friends and I went out for Dinner then a friends house. When we arrived at Carly's house at 10 the party was already started full of Teens drunk and sexed craze.The house was huge , Carly is always having parties but I never really was a fan of parties. I got out the car and Max grabbed my hand.

I had a white dress that went above my knee with a pink lash around my waist it was strapless. I had my hair up to my mid back with a few pink flowers and pink heels.

" You want to go in?"

I nodded my head, It was the end of freshman year so why not right?Max was a junior so he invited me. Even though he was about 17 and I was 14 turning 15 over the summer.

I got my phone out and texted my foster parents

Im Going 2 b out late 2 night c u home.

I put my phone in my purse and went inside holding onto Max.

We went inside and then music was blasting people grinding , didnt they get enough at Homecoming? Max and I stayed by the back door getting some air, Max offered me a beer but i wasnt drinking tonight, someone had to drive tonight.Even though I can get in big trouble for it. Max thought me how to drive in our schools parking lot.

There was a few times when girls came to Max but of course got rejected. Max was one of the popular people he was a football player tall with dirty blonde hair my prince charming. A few drunks grabbed me and got punched in the face by Max.

" Lets go to the game room , less people"Max offered and I got pulled along by max

We walked in and there were a few football players playing foose ball ,Max and I stayed in the game room that had less peple in it we were making out and the kiss was intense and he tasted like pure cool's Light. I was leaned onto the counter and I had my arms loosely wrapped around his neck. He held me in tight and held me from around the waist his hands slid down to my but and I pulled away.

" Max don't"

" why not babe come on"He was drunk and I wasnt going to deal with Max plead for sex.

" please babe we been going for a year"

" No Max im leaving"

" How your ass gonna get home come on "

" Max No ! im leaving."

I grabbed my heels and walked out pushing and shoving a couple of drunks away from me. It was raining out great. I walked a mile and my white dress now ruined, my hair curled now damp and clinging to my skin. I took my heels of and sat on the floor crying. Five minutes later i got up , at least it stopped raining. I walked 3 more miles and was finally semi dry and home at 3 a.m.

I opened the door and when i closed it i fell to the floor and held my cheek , i looked up and saw Mr.Jones mad. He kicked me in the ribs and i gasped out for air. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up.

" Its three in the damn morning where the Fuck were you , ungrateful bitch"

He punched me and then slammed me on the wall , he kicked me a few times and i curled up he picked my up by my hair again and smacked me a couple times.

" Get to your room i dont want to see you upstairs. Until sunday,"

I went down to the basement and threw my heels went to the bathroom and threw up. I locked the bathroom door and curled up in the tub and cried the next two days

" Viola wake up"

( end of flash back)

I woke up and pushed who ever this was away and fell on the floor, I looked around then saw Ash staring at me I got up and sat on the bed and touched his face making sure it was really him and sighed in relief crying.

" whats wrong?' he looked worried and grabbed me putting my head on his lap.

" Nothing just hold me Ash please"

He held me in tighter , is me being with ash going to bring back all thse flash backs? All those painful days with the Jones that i nearly forgot about. I can't go through that pain again I just can't.

Ash P.O.V

I woke up to Viola whimpering , I touched her warm cheek softly and started playing with her hair , this felt somewhat right to me. I did just kiss the girl and this is my first and a half real day with her beacuse the rest i was in the hospital and the half was at school when she ditched me.

" Max "

Ouch Max? Shes with me but thinking about Max? Who ever Max was clearly had her heart

" No Max"

I saw her start moving around in fear and started crying.was she having a nightmare? She started thrasing Violently. She was having one , a pretty bad one.

" Viola wake up"

I shook her gently and woke her up.

She pushed me right in my wound and I grunted she fell back then looked at me in fear, after she realized who i was she got on the bed again.

" Whats wrong"

she was crying.

" Nothing just hold me "

I held her close and wipped her tears. Who was Max? Is he part of this little secret she had? Or was the stripping and the dead parents the secret? I needed to find out now what was the deal with this girl. I started bleeding and she got up and looked at me. Then everything went dark.

" Ash No!"