Natural Nature * Edited*

Viola P.O.V

Why did I just leave Ash like that?

" Maybe because you know the risk"

I look in the passenger seat and there was Jerry in his suit with grey hair all wise. Why did it have to be him?

" Maybe because you grew up watching me every day?"

I would watch the Jerry Springer show everyday I was in love with it. Until I ran away because of Steve but I guess Jerry was the only thing that I could talk to.

" Can you stop reading my mind like that its very annoying"

" Honey im in your mind"

" Can you just leave me alone I need to think"

" You do know i am in your head and that I know what your thinking im the reason why you left poor Ashy back there"

" yea and im the reason your going to disappear"

" fine but you know where to find me"

I stopped at a red light. Why did I leave him? I mentally slapped myslef

Stop it Viola , if I got attached I would of propbaly told him about Steve. No one can know about Steve, poor poor Steve, should of never tried anything. I turned into Natural Nature got out the car and sighed.

" Here we go again"

Ash P.O.V

What is this girl doing in this side of town? Downtown was the worst part gangs in every where you couldnt even come down here if you car didnt have a top it would get hot wired in a quick second. She turned the corner and there she was getting out the car walking into Natural Nature. Why was she at a strip bar, maybe her parents work here. I walked in a few minutes after her and took a seat regretting this badly.

" Ahem hello dogs in a few second we are going to have one of our most best girls out here , Here at Natural Nature we would consider her , Mother Nature , Just give Momma deary time to get changed so get out your singles and losen your pants because boy I think Mother Nature has a storm for you"

I looked around there was vines and flowers and mist, animals in the background. A man sat next to me.

" First time here?"

I nodded my head.

" I always come in to see Viola , shes one of the best here"

" Viola ? Viola Black"

" Yes her why"

"No reason"

Why here why?

A song started to play and all the guys shifted in there seat. Then a green heel came out of the curtain and out came Viola with a green dress on with a slit showing her leg and back.

" Momma got a storm for you tonight"

She took her dress off showing her beautiful curves , her bra was green with a matching thong then she got on the pole gracefully, the music was slow and engaging, what was I doing im here to help her not feast on her body. When she came around she did a split right in front of me and noticed who I was.

"Ash?"

I grabbed her arm

" lets go Viola. Now"

"No"

" Viola im not playing around lets go NOW."

" HEY man if the lady dont want to go she doesnt want to go , im the manager here so let Viola go"

" HEY man unless you want to get shut down for having underage girls I suggest you tell her to come along"

" Ash please"

" Viola hush get your stuff now and you , shes not gonna be seen here again unless you want trouble"

Viola left and went to go get her things and she better come back drerssed I can't stand knowing all these pervs are staring at her like meat.

" Trouble huh? Boy you got trouble now leave Viola or i will punch that pretty face of yours in , now leave"

Viola came back with her stuff.

" You have trouble now beacuse you have this girl here dancing have naked" I stepped closer and Viola garbbed my arm but I shrugged her off.

He stepped closer to me" Viola belongs to me. VIOLA GET YOUR ASS ON STAGE NOW"

I balled my fist and stepped closer how can she belong to him she's not a toy to be played with. I felt myslef getting red

" Viola go get in my car now. We're leaving here and you're not going to be seen here ever again."

"Ash please - "

" Viola just get in the god damn car now "

" See she belongs here with me. What she needs to do now is get her little ass on stage because im loosing money thanks to you ."

I raised my fist and punched this man right in his face but he hardly moved, he picked me up from my shirt and Vilola came running and he pushed her down to the floor. I kicked him but again it didn't affect him at all. He punched me right in the face and sent me flying to a table. i tried to get up but I couldn't he came up to me and pulled me in close.

" Viola is mine" he hissed in my ear

" No she's not"

I heard police cars then I fealt a sharp pain in my gut and fealt my thick blood stain my shirt, Everything started to get blurry and I fell to the floor with a thud.

" ASH "

HEEEEEEEEY\YYYYYYYYY haha so yea what do you guys think i know it been a long time i have updated but yea i sort of like this chapter but hey idk , ill update soon so thanks for reading comment please!!!

_ Yours Truely , Dimples xoxo