Can We Eat First ?* Edited*

Viola P.O.V

I Sat In The waiting Room For A Good Two Hours , Why , What Did I Do? I Looked Up And He Was Bleeding, I Screamed Ash And Pressed The Panic Button, The Doctor's Was In There Quick One Doctor Pulled Me Away. 

" Ash No Please Ash No"I Was Crying And Fighting The Doctor To Let Me Go , Instead I Got Dragged To The Lobby. 

" Try Something Like That Again , We Will Call Your Parents" 

Then He Left, A Few Minutes Later The Doctor Was Looking For Me Blood On Him I felt Dizzy And Sick. Is That His Blood .? 

" He'll Be Fine You Just Opened His Stiches But He Should Be Fine, Now Thats He's Stable You Can't Stay Here Anymore , You'll Have to Go To School And Vist Him After,"I Nodded My Head. 

" But ForNow You Can See Him, Room 205 Wing B Visting Hours End At 8 So You Have A Good 4 Hours With Your BoyFriend, Just Dont Get His Blood Rate To High " 

He Smiled And I Smiled Back. I Got Up And Went To His Room.He Was Sleeping And I Sat On His Bed. I Kissed His Lips And Woke Him Up. He Kissed Me Back And Brushed My Hair Away From My Cheeks Behind My Ear.I Broke The Kiss He Moved Over Lifted The Covers And I Slipped In Smiling As He Pulled Me In Close.

One Week Later  

I Went To The Hospital To Pick Up Ash, Since His Parents Were No Where Near To Be Found I Did The Honors Of Sighning Him Out , This Past Week I Only Saw Him Sleep Becuase Of The Meds He Was On He Was Always Knocked Out, He Looked So Peaceful Sleeping, This Past Week Was Hard For Me Too. When I Went Home The Lights Were Out And The House Was Cold. I Got My Job Back At Natural Nature And Stayed At Loui's House Until I Had Enough Money To Get The LIghts , Water , And Gas Payed. It Wasnt Easy , I Had To Drop Out Of School To Work Extrta Hours . I Barley Had Enough Money To Eat Every Day , I Lost A Couple Of Pounds But I Still Looked Okay.Hopefully Ash Didn't Notice. 

I Walked Into The Hospital And Went Up To The Nurse, She Was Young With Brown Hair And Gray Eyes, She Was Chunky But Still Looked Beautiful, She Smiled At Me. 

" Hello What Can I Do For You Today Hun?"She Had A Thick Southern Accent. 

"Yes Im Here To Pick Up Blake Ashford"It Was Weird How Ash Used His Last Name Has His First But It Did Suit Him Better. She Handed Me The Release Forms. 

" He'll Be Down Soon' 

"Thank You" I Sat Down And Started Sighing Papers, I Got Up And Put It On The Counter Right When Ash Was Coming, He Had On Black Jeans With A Blue Shirt And His Hair Looked A Mess, His Pants Were Baggy He Looked Pretty Skinny. He Gave Me Hug , Then Filled Out More Papers.We Got In My Car And Just Sat There In Silence. 

" Im Sorry "I Said He Looked At Me. 

" Don't Be Sorry , If You Are Sorry For What Happen At Natural Nature , Not Your Fault, And At The Hospital, Not Your Fault Either, Okay?'I Nodded My Head But Still Knew It Was My Fault. 

" Lets Go Eat" He Said Kissing My Temple.We Went To Olive Garden And Orderd A Table For Two, I Havent Aten In Days, We Were Seated And Orderd Drinks. 

" You Look Pale" Ash Said Worried. 

" I Know I Havent Aten In Days , And I Think My Lights Are Out Again ," 

"Did You Loose Your Job?' 

" Yea But Its Okay I Got It Back And Dropped Out Of School So I -" 

" You Went Back?! There's A Reason Why I Went To Get You So You Could Stop Working There, Why Would You Go Back ? Then Drop Out Of School? Really Viola You Deserve Better Than This,' 

" Ash You Need To Calm Down " 

" Calm Down No! Your Coming To Live With Me ! " 

" So What Now You Own Me ? Im Not Going Home With You Ash I Don't Even Know Your Parents" 

He Sighed And Took A Sip Of His Water. 

" My Parents Are Dead Viola, Im A Foster Child And Ran Away, Lets Go To Your Place Get Your Stuff And Go To My House So I Can Explain All This , Deal ?" 

He's A Run Away Like Me , What If I Can Trust Him , Would He Go To The Police. 

" Yes. He. Would" Great Just Who I Wanted To See At A Time Like This. 

" SHUT UP JERRY"I Nodded My Head. 

I Looked At Ash And Pouted " But Can We Eat First ?"

XxX Hey Guys I Like This Chapter, SO Comment And Share And Love It ! Ash P.O.V Is Next ,But What Happen To Ash's Parents? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM Hahaha Love You Guys =)

- Yours Truely , Dimples