The Burning Station

~ Mahila Police Thana ~

Bam! The sound echoed!
Inside the station it was hell! The bagging of broken walls was worsening the fire...
The things were smoldering...
The flames were rising as crackers...

Outside there people running here and there... The news media officers, reporter were just depicting the situation to the camera for its audience. No one dared to enter the police station.Why will they risk their own lives & save the one's who once were a security to them.

The five patriots were still inside the burning station.
People outside were just recording the incident rather calling a fire brigade to calm the fire.

"Aree koi aag bhujane wali gaadi ko bulao " A wiseman roared.

" Arre pagal bhaag yaha se apni jaan pyaari ho toh...nai toh khud karle call " Another one yelled.

Listening to the person the wiseman too left.
The police officers who never thought of their lives while serving the country and its people were now left alone in the burning station.

Soon a wailing sound was heard....Hussh! A fire truck finally arrived. The reporters cleared the path and the fire fighters started their work.
They started shooting water in form of carbon dioxide and many gases.

Almost one hour that fire fighters were doing their job but the fire was not at all calmed.

"Sir...lagta nhi andar koi jinda hoga...." A fire fighter told his senior.

" Hum kuch bhi karke ye aag bhujani padegi...Aise toh nai chod sakte" The senior spoke.

And they continued...
_______

" Dhyaan se le chalo...kisi ko bhi kuch nhi hona chahiye..." A person ordered to someone.

Yess! Someone was rescuing the MPT officers secretly.
From the back door of the station.

Soon all the officers were rescued and put in a ambulance with a lighting but no siren to be safe.

Here,on another side the fire fighters were busy chasing the fire when the COMMISIONER AND DSP arrived.

As soon as the both seniors arrived the live telecast was stopped nothing was shared with the public.

" Sir hume nhi lagta ki aapke officers bach payenge...Nuclear bomb tha sir thane mein.." The head of the fire fighter declared.

The officers just looked at the station.

" Sir inke pariwaar walo ko khabar kar deni chahiye..." The DSP said.

" Kya khabar denge...Woh sehen kar payenge..? Jo mahila police thana har wakt kisi bhi tarah ke mission ke liye taiyaar hojayega...woh woh aag mein chale gye....? " Commisioner said being frustrated.

" Inme se koi common hoga...jo unke pariwaar walo mein kisi se jaanta ho unhe khabar de dijiye....aur investigation team appoint kar dijiye...har haal mein hume ye karne wala insaan chahiye...." The commisioner again ordered.

"Ji sir..." DSP agreed and both left.
________

A girl in her mid twenties was standing seeing the burning station with tears in her eyes.

" Madam sir...Karishma madam...Cheetah..Pushpee...Billu ji..jaldi bahar aaiye na....hume humare thane ko bachana hai....jaldi aaiye..." Saying so she tried to barged in but was stopped by a firm hand.

" Aap yaha...? Wo dekhiye na...unhe bachaiye na koi...." The girl in her mid twenties said to the person present.

" Tum chalo yaha se.. " The person said.

" Nai...main unlogo ko aise akele nhi chod sakti....mujhe bachana hai unhe..." She again cried.

" Tum pagal ho...chalo yaha se....." The person took her

__________

How was the first part guys?

Who was the person who saved the officers?

Who was the girl?

Keep guessing.

Don't forget to

Vote ☑
Comment 💬

~ Kishaaa