Cheetah

Author's POV

The rising of the sun, chirping of the birds signalled the beginning of a new day.
The climate out was a little cold and more fresh bringing a healthy and positive atmosphere everywhere.

It was a happy day for Pushpaji but tensed too !!
Her dear son was going to arrive today.
She was tensed about how will he react seeing them here as he didn't know why was he called here!!
Moreover how will react seeing his wife whom he loved madly in an unimaginable state.
And what about the loss of their baby!!!
___________

" Utho na bahurani...lalla aayega toh hum kya kahenge usee...." Pushpaji said caressing Karishma's hair.

" Ae bille tu hi bol na kuch ulta sidha....Tab hi toh ye tujhe kantaap Marne ke liye uthegi...." Pushpaji said emotionally looking at Billu.

" Santu ki bhi halat kaisi Hui hai....Cheetah ko chod hi nhi rahi..." Pushpaji said looking at Santosh who was still sleeping with her head on his chest.

"Ae Santu uth subah hogayi hai...Aise soyegi toh gardan akad jayegi..." Pushpaji said moving towards her  tapping dear daughter's cheek lovingly.

Santu woke up from her slumber..
Adjusting her eyes to the morning light she opened her eyes finally!
She glanced at Cheetah and just smiled and got up.

Author's POV

"Beep...Beep...Beep"
The machine attached to Cheetah started making noises.
Of course we find the noise irritating but to our MPT members the sound was sweet as honey.

Santosh and Pushpaji turned towards the machine.
Santosh screamed joyously.
Hearing the voice Anubhav and Amar entered.
__________

" Amar sir dekhiye cheetah ki machine awaaz kar Rahi hai...Usse hosh aaraha hai..." Santosh exclaimed joyously.

" Ha...inhe bhi hosh aaraha hai..." Amar said  with a wide smile.

"Dekha ... Pushpaji mai kal raat cheete ke paas thi iska asar hai ye...." Santosh said hugging Pushpaji.

" Ha ha ..santu...hum bohot khush hai..." Pushpaji said caressing her back.

Till now Haseena,Binni and Shivani arrived and were happy with scene.

Author's POV

Cheetah's eyes finally twinkled.
Creases formed on his forehead.
Here, Santosh's cheering was continuosly going on at a higher pace.
Cheetah with a great difficulty opened his eyes.
Ceiling was the first thing he looked at.
He further moved his eye balls down that is towards Santosh.
He was awestrucked.
__________

"Sa...sa...ssantuji..." He murmured weakly.

" Ha cheete Teri santuji ....dekh yaha sab hai... Pushpaji...Madam sir...Amar sir.. Shivani ...Binni..Aur dekh Anubhav sir bhi hai..." Santosh said showing everyone wiping her tears.

Cheetah looked at everybody he was ofcourse shocked at Anubhav's presence.
But everyone calmed him down.
_____________

" Aap aaram kariye...aapko hum shaanti se sabkuch batayenge ...." Anubhav answered his unasked question.