Mystery

Author's POV

15 days passed since Puspaji & Haseena's recovery.
Haseena and Pushpaji had narrated all the happenings before the blast to the members yet they were clueless of what to do!
The non recovery of Cheetah Karishma and Billu were adding more restlessness to them.
Now Pushpaji and Haseena were too the addition to talk to the MPT members everyday.
Puspaji was luckily all okay although she had some scars but they weren't severe.
Haseena still had the bruises over face and hands.
Anubhav took her care not less than a baby.
____________

" Sir, Aap batane Wale the...mission behroopiya ka raaz ... Bataiye na abhi..." Santosh pleaded.

" Ha sir bata dijiye...kabse soch rahe hai kya hua tha uss mission mein..." Pushpaji added.

" Vaise mujhe bhi Janna hai...kya hai ye mission behroopiya " Amar to showed interest.

" Manne laage hai bohot kuch chinna hai ye mission ne aapse..." Binni said reading their faces.

" Ha mujhe bhi yhi lagta hai...dekh iss jazbaat wali Bai ka chehra kitna utar Gaya hai..." Shivani said looking at Haseena.

" Aap  sab itna keh hi rahe hai toh suniye....". Anubhav started.

Flashback.

Haseena lifelessly lying in bushes down the mountains.
Her body covered with lots of blood.
Blood still oozing out her stomach and chest,pain all visible in her eyes.
She had no power left to shout for help too.

Anubhav the saviour luckily got to know about the trap and hence found his lady love covered in a pool of blood.
Anubhav took her to urgent medication.
Of course! At his secret place as going to hospital wasn't safe at all.
He took proper care of her till she fully recovered.
On the other side at MPT all were mourning about Haseena's death.
Karishma was broken no one could fix that.
Santosh and Cheetah were helpless.
Billu mistakened it as joke but soon got out of it.
Pushpaji was hurt too but alone strong to console her children.

Here,with Anubhav 's care Haseena was all okay.
___________

" Aapko humara saath dena hoga..." Anubhav said to Haseena.

"Hum aapka pura saath denge ..." Haseena agreed

"Hume 99% Shak hai bakshi sir hi wo gunhegaar hai... jinhone Mira ko hack Kiya..bas humare paas saboot nhi hai...aur court humse saboot mangega... isiliye aap wahi kahengi joh bakshi sir kahenge..." Anubhav narrated his plan.

Author's POV

Anubhav informed Karishma about the same but later on his entry on 26 January.
Karishma was emotional but agreed she also got to the truth of Urmila.
And mission continued.

On the last day of the mission where Karishma and Haseena shot Anubhav with bullets he wasn't injured.
The bullet proof jacket saved him.
The whole area was under CCTV surveillance hence each and every minute moment was being recorded.