The Amazement

Author's POV

The sun was setting in the west leaving a fairy like shade of pink purple whereas the sun was dipped in yellow just like a smiley ball.
The kids were enjoying their evening plays.
The ladies engrossed in their chit-chat.
While the men were working in farms.

~ Patil Vada ~

".Shivani...kab tak aagaye doctor 7 baj gaye hai...aajana chahiye na unhe..." Santosh asked restlessly

" Aree...shaant hoja...aate honge doctor..." Shivani calmed her.

" Aap kabse yhi bol rahi hai..mai kaise shaant ho jau.." Santosh said in a little bit of irritated way.

" Sach mein aajana chahiye doctor ko...bohot der hogayi hai..." Amar too took Santosh's side.

" Lagata hai aagaye..." Mishri said as the doorbell rang.

" Ab toh hoja shaant...aagaye hai doctor..." Shivani said to a restless Santosh and went to open the door.

" Aap kaun...? " Shivani asked looking from head to toes as she noticed a unknown face.

" Hum...wo hume Amar ne yaha bulaya tha... Kisi mission ke liye..." The person said taking of his glasses.

" Shivani....andar le aao na doctor ko..." Santosh yelled before Shivani could react.

The person squinted his eyes as he heard a familiar voice.

" Doctor nahi hai santu...." Shivani said.

"Toh kaun hai..." Santosh said getting up and going towards the door.

Author's POV

As Santosh approaches the door. She's awestrucked to see the person.
The awestrucked Santosh stands then & there numb looking towards the person.
A person dressed in brown shirt paired with blue jeans with a smiling face then,was now stood at the door with a shocked face.
Both, the person & Santosh were looking at each other preparing questions to ask.
As it was taking time Amar & Mishri too went towards the door.
Mishri was too shocked to see the person but not as shocked as Santosh.
Amar smiled seeing the person.
________

" Ye...wahi officer hai...jinke baare mein maine bola tha..." Amar said breaking the uncanny silence.

" Ye nhi hosakta...." Santosh whispered.

" Kya nhi hosakta....tu thik hai...rang kyu udd gaya hai tera..." Shivani said in a concerned tone.

" Aap Anubhav Singh hai na..?" Mishri asked.

" Ha ye wahi hai...Aap janti hai inhe...?" Amar questioned.

Author's POV

Mishri glanced at Santosh as she got to know the reason behind her reaction.
Santosh was teary.
While Shivani & Amar stood completely confused at her reaction.
The next moment was a surprising moment for everyone.
Santosh quickly hugged Anubhav leaving everyone including Anubhav dumbstrucked.
_________