Emotions

" Aa....Aah ....!! " Karishma whinned in pain as she felt a sharp pain in her head which made her unconscious.

" Karishma/ Karu/ Karishma Singh" All shouted in fear.

Everyone leaved the room as Mihir asked...
He put back the oxygen mask on Karishma which normalised her abnormal breathing.
He prepared for a syringe and soon injected it into Karishma's nerves.

" Please karu ..hume bhul mat jana" Mihir said caressing her head and kissed her palm sitting beside her.

A few moments later...

" Aa...Aa.." Karishma winced in pain due to her headache alerting Mihir who resting with his eyes closed.

" Karu..." Mihir left her hand and again caressed her hairs.
"Pa...patidev..Aa....aap ...y...yaha kya kar rahe hai....." Karishma finally recognised him.

Mihir sighed relieved breath.

" Au ..aur hum...hum kaha ...hai..." Karishma said in a panicked tune.

" Tum shaant hojao...Mai tumhe sab batata hu..." Mihir said tapping her cheek.

Karishma closed her eyes for a moment trying to recall the past evil scenes.

"Hum...hu...humara...ba...baccha..." Karishma said looking to her left and right and then keeping her hand on her stomach.

Mihir was gathering words to speak.

" Hu...Hume kuch mehsoos kyu...nhi ho...horaha..." Karishma said sensing her baby. Yaa! A mother can sense the movements may it be too tiny.

" Ka... karu...." Mihir took her hand in his while Karishma looked scared.

" Hu...Hume ..jaana hai...hum....humara ba...by ake...la ho....hoga..." Karishma said taking her hand out of Mihir's and pulling out the saline wire.

" Kar... karu shaant hojao...." Mihir said holding her tightly.

" Aise kaise aap jaante nhi hai ....wo bohot shaitaan hai ... Chodiye Hume jaane dijiye uske paas ...." Karishma said struggling to get out off Mihir's grip.

" Humara baby chala Gaya Hume chod ke ....'' Mihir spoke in shivering tone.

" Accha....ye sapna hai...rukiye hune jaagne dijiye....Hume humare bacche se koi sapne mein bhi Durr nhi kar sakta...." Karishma refused to believed in reality.

This was breaking Mihir's heart into pieces...
It was enough!!
Mihir gripped Karishma's shoulder and shaked her to get her out of shock.

" Karishma...." Mihir roared shaking Karishma.

Karishma looked at him blankly.

" Yeh sach hai ....woh nhi Raha ab..." Mihir said cupping her face and brusted into tears.

Karishma looked at him and her stored tears started falling down.

Mihir joined his forehead to her's and both had a emotional breakdown.

" Humare saath hi kyu... hota hai ye ....kyu Hume ye Khushi nhi milti...." Karishma said in between her sobs.

" Karu shaant tumhari tabiyat thik nhi hai shaant hojao. .." Mihir said carefully laying her on bed.

He wiped his own tears and Karishma's carefully without hurting her burns.

" Kyu hua humare saath aisa ..." Karishma whinned again.