Fight

Ek maaze ki baat hai last mein padhna!! 😂

_______________

" Santosh utho..." Anubhav tried to wake Santosh who was still unconscious but still no response.

" Aree Anubhav babu...kahe usse pareshaan kar rahe ho.." Genda said entering.

" Waise tumne pucha nhi ki mai ye sab kyu kar rhi hu..." Genda said roaming around the chair.

" Mai hi bata deti hu...woh kya hai na...tum logo ne mujhe arrest kiya...mera itna bada plan fail kardiya...isiliye aur sabse badi wajah...tumhari police ne mere pati ki jaan li..." Genda revealed.

" Aapke pati toh..." Anubhav got confused.

" Aree woh toh bas uss virus ke liye tha...uss Haseena ke chachaji toh bohot bhole hai ussi baat ka faydaa uthaya...Aur mera pati tum police logo ki vajah se maara gaya...ab dekho ek ek police walo se badala lungi..." Genda said in a bad attitude.

" Aisa kuch nhi kar paaogi tum..." Anubhav roared.

" Aree...tum chinta na karo...mai karke dikhaungi na tumhe..." Genda said.

" Bohot kuch karke dikhana hai Anubhav...tumhe bhi toh haasil karna hai..." Rani said entering.

Author's POV

Before Rani could come near Anubhav the door broke with thud.
Amar with some extra police forces made an entry to protect the patriots and nation.
While Shivani and other officers were out for emergency need.

Anubhav who was worried about the arrival of Amar & Shivani was relieved.
Now he knew MPT will soon get justice.

As Amar entered in the police officers sealed the place not to let the criminal escape.
Rani & Genda had no idea that this would happen.
Anubhav was a step ahead at everything.

Rani whistling called the goons.
And the fight began.
It wasn't hard for A well built Amar to knock this untrained goons.

But the duo too had backup.
More goons were called!
Anubhav sensing the serious situation got up from his chair escaping from hold of threads which had already loosened.

Anubhav grabbed one of the goon from back holding his shoulder.
The goon turned to him that's when Anubhav slapped both of his cheeks at a time.
So hardly that blood started flowing out from his mouth and he was knocked down then and there.

Amar handled the other one by kicking his stomach and holding one of his leg and spining him on the ground.

Anubhav slapped the next one while Amar slapped his neighbouring one.
Both the goons colliding their heads went unconscious.

Amar and Anubhav shared a victory smile.
And again continued the fight.

Anubhav whistled signalling Shivani to enter with other officers.

Shivani entered making the criminal duo widen their eyes looking at the amount of force they had!

Shivani kicked the goon who blocked her way hardly and landed him on the ground.
Punching the goon on his nose Shivani knocked the second one.
One grabbed Shivani's hairs from back unknown to her.
Shivani screamed in pain and back kicked the goon on the part where sun doesn't shine making him yell in pain

During this whole fight Rani & Genda were standing in the corner scared but didn't depict their fear on their face.
Rani was double scared then Genda.

Seeing everyone busy in fighting.
A goon approached Santosh who was still unconscious due to the high dosage of chloroform.
As the goon was about to punch her Santosh held his fist twisting it hardly hand kicked his part with force.
Anubhav had already untied her ropes.
Santosh too joined the fight.
Making the trio sigh a relief.

A goon lifting a chair approached towards Anubhav who's back was facing him.
And hardly banged the chair on his back.
But to his surprise the chair got in pieces rather than hurting Anubhav's back.
The goon realising how strong Anubhav was fainted then and there making Anubhav chuckle.

Soon all the goons were defeated.

And the team was closer to their victory.
-

--------------------

Tried to write a fighting sequence for the first time!!
How was the feel?

How will be the proofs displayed in the court??

How will the duo react on the news of MPT members being alive?

How does Shivani know Rani already?

To know keep reading
" THE AFTERMATH "

Do vote & comment.

"Remember votes & comments, motivate me to write the next part early "

" Votes & Comments are key to early & interesting updates 😉 "

~ Kishaaa

Just noticed it after reading the previous part!!!Writer ne khud Anubhav ko Haseena ka bhai bana diya!!! 😂 Mujhe laga koi notice karega toh maza aayega isiliye jaan bhuj ke correct nhi kiya 😛

Writer ne khud Anubhav ko Haseena ka bhai bana diya!!! 😂
Mujhe laga koi notice karega toh maza aayega isiliye jaan bhuj ke correct nhi kiya 😛

Bye 👋