The Loss

Author's POV

Soon all were done with their dinner just to fuel there body for the upcoming challenges.
Anubhav who went to the room after the doctor's departure had till now  shown no sign of coming out.
He talked to every unconscious person present there as doctor instructed to.
But no one showed the sign of consciousness.
He was now broken but he had to be strong to find out culprit behind the condition of his loved ones.
He kept his head on Haseena's bed taking her hands into his.
Thinking about some or the other plan to investigate at the crime location that is MPT without giving any clue to the doers of this act.
________

" Haseenaji...humne bohot soch liya...ab aapki baari hai..aap hi bataiye kisse bheje hum... Kuch soch nhi pa rahe hum..." Anubhav said kissing her dorsel side palm.

Author's POV

As if universe answered him on behalf of Haseena.
Anubhav got his answer.
He quickly rushed outside with his phone.
As he reached the hall Santosh quickly tried to give him a plate full of food.
But he denied as the thought he thought was more important to be accomplished.
He moved to the terrace.
The cool night breeze calmed him down signalling that all will fine super soon.
He dialled a number and spoke the needed.
And ended a call with his evergreen smile.
He felt a hand on his shoulder.
He turned to find Santosh there.
___________

" Sir mujhe pata hai ki aapko kuch idea aaya hai... " Santosh said the truth.

" Aisa kuch nhi hai... " Anubhav lied

" Aap jhoot bol rahe hai....aap aur madam sir bilkul same to same hai...jab bhi aapko koi idea aata hai aap dono hi ek badi si smile dete ho...bataiye kya idea hai..." Santosh said.

" Bohot acche se jaani lagi hai aap hume..." Anubhav said with a slightly smile face.

" Ha toh aapko hero,idol,bh...kya kuch nhi mana hai..." Santosh said avoiding to say the last word.

" Last mein kya bola aapne..." Anubhav said raising his eyebrow.

" Maine...kuch bhi toh nhi..." Santosh lied.

" Gale nhi lagengi behna..." Anubhav said widing his hands for Santosh to hug.

Santosh shockingly smiled and hugged Anubhav.

" Ab bataiye..kya idea hai..Anu bhaiya..." Santosh said with a chuckle.

" Hume woh officer mil gaya hai..jise hum mpt bhejenge..." Anubhav said.

" Kaun hai wo..." Santosh questioned.

" Mira...humne order de diya hai...wo nikal bhi gyi hogi...kal aajayegi wo reports ke saath..." Anubhav said confidently.

" Mira...Sir aap jante hai mira ne kya kiya hai...wo tin ka dabba phirse kuch gad bad kardega..." Santosh said angrily.

" Anu bhaiya se sir.....aap shaant hojaiye..mira ka software ab update ho chuka hai...kuch gadbad nhi hogi..." Anubhav said.